TheDarkOtaku Posted October 18, 2002 Posted October 18, 2002 Who here remembers Nickelodeon of the "good ol' days"? I mean, of course we all know how utterly nauseating the channel is now...but remember shows like "Salute Your Shorts" and "You Can't do that on Television"? Those were family television...not like "As told By Ginger" or "Jimmy Neutron, Boy Peanut Head" (:laugh: lol) I know some might think this topic is uh , " childish" but it just came to mind and I thought if others had any opinions on it. :)
Syk3 Posted October 18, 2002 Posted October 18, 2002 Yeah, we've already had this discussion. Please refer to [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13208&highlight=%2ANick%2A]this thread[/url] and post there if you wish.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now