Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Weird Al! I love the songs! ^_^ I like micro soft cristmas, old and short, but still good! And All about the pentiums Amish paradise are my favorites! I sing along with it when I play it! I download the songs, heh heh...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final Flash [/i]
[B]There's more than one, there's three, heh heh. ^_^;

Polka your eyes out, Alternative Polka and Polka Power. Not counting Bohemian Polka, which is just one song--Bohemian Rhapsody by queen. It's probably the best though, heh. [/B][/QUOTE]

There's a lot more than just 3. He's had at least two others besides the ones you mentioned.. not sure of their names, but their from his CDs from the 80s.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...