Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
When they announced this game, I freaked out...literally...
I can't wait 'till its release! :D The first was brilliant...extremly well done...it was the Matrix/Castlevania/and Resident Evil all together in one spiffy package! The second one looks even better! Who here is going nuts from the anticipation like I am? :wigout:
Posted
[b]The resolution has been doubled for DMC2, so the graphics and fine details are going to be improved to a great scale.

Gameplay has been changed too, Dante can shoot in 2 different directions at once with the dual pistols, and a new playable character who uses 2 swords has been introduced.

Very exciting indeed :D[/b]
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]I saw the trailers and I'm really liking the changes that they've made. A lot of us are excited about it...to that end, you can see our enthusiasm for it [b][URL=http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=11429&highlight=devil]here.[/URL][/b]

I encourage you to read and bring up that topic instead.

Anyone have new release date or any new updates for it? (place it there) [/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...