Hyper Posted October 19, 2002 Posted October 19, 2002 I was just posting in the Yu-gi-Oh! Forum, replying to a thread. When I submitted the reply, It said the message fields were incomplete. So I just did the normal reply instead of the quick reply, but it still said I hadn't completed the message fields. So I filled in the optional post title. It still didn't work.
Sere Tuscumbia Posted October 20, 2002 Posted October 20, 2002 There's a possiblity that OB has signed you out, erm, you've changed your E-Mail and they want a confirmation, um. Um. Oh dear. Other than that, I can't help you.
Hyper Posted October 20, 2002 Author Posted October 20, 2002 No its not that. I can post in every other topic there. Just not that one.
Sere Tuscumbia Posted October 20, 2002 Posted October 20, 2002 Someone might have banned you from posting there . . . Or. Or. Or. maybe there's something wrong with either your computer or that thread. Are you sure it isn't closed?
James Posted October 20, 2002 Posted October 20, 2002 [color=royalblue]It could be a browser problem...I'm not sure. Hopefully it won't happen again in future.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now