Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=blue][size=1]I just saw this movie today, and it was so funny. My brother is marrying into a Greek family, so it was sort of a premonition of things to come;).
Has anyone else seen this movie? What did you think of it?[/size][/color]
Posted
[COLOR=blue]I haven't seen it but all the teacher in my school were talking about it. They said it was really good, I still have to check it out.

No money=no movies.[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Well, I have to say that this movie looks really interesting, and quite funny. I have seen a few previews, and saw an interview with the main star, and both went over pretty well with me. We will have to see ^_^[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...