Guest Goku89 Posted October 20, 2002 Posted October 20, 2002 how do I get the tank on the platform in level2???:(
Guest boogeta Posted October 20, 2002 Posted October 20, 2002 if you havent talked to everyone then do that okay (tip steal a bus then drive it off the docks:devil: )(hey wanna be buds :) send me a Private message to answer that oh yay and put me on your buddy list
Reflection Posted October 20, 2002 Posted October 20, 2002 Errr..can you be more specific? I haven't played that game in ages.
Guest Goku89 Posted October 21, 2002 Posted October 21, 2002 in the south-west there is a house with a green platform. on that platform there is a tank but I can't come by the tank. do you know it now?
LostProphet Posted October 25, 2002 Posted October 25, 2002 Yeah, I know how to do it. Follow the aerial walkways back to an origin on the ground. Its a bit of a disatance, but well worth it. It is a Kill Frenzy, but once thats finished, you can still use it, with 20 Rounds once the frenzy finishes.
zidane11 Posted October 25, 2002 Posted October 25, 2002 If you still haven't found it then walk around the perimiter of the building for the arial walkway. Try and follow it untill you find the place where you can't enter through the ground.
LostProphet Posted October 28, 2002 Posted October 28, 2002 It'll take a while to find. It took me about 10 minutes to find it, but like I said before its well worth it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now