Manic Webb Posted October 21, 2002 Posted October 21, 2002 I wanted to start a thread about movie producer/writer/actor Mel Brooks in the Movies forum, but I didn't know if there was already a thread about him somewhere in the forum. So, I did a search on "Mel Brooks." The Search page kept telling me that "mel" was below the minimum amount of letters required for a search. Placing aside the entire point of my search, I wanted to know if there was a way one could search while using less than 4 characters...
RicoTranzrig Posted October 21, 2002 Posted October 21, 2002 I had a problem with that too...I haven't found a way around it besides putting stars around or "mel" but the search results for something like "*max* payne" are weird so I would recommend typing in "Brooks." Leaving out the Mel.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now