Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I found i plot hole haha. Cuz when ulube tried to capture the devil gundam and killed the kasue family and all, he was wearing a mask. But when they went down to earth to try to get it again, he wasn't! i found a plot hole.
Posted
Actualy, You are wrong. He has to wear the mask becuase he was hurt by the devil gundam when it landed on earth.

Trust me, I own the pure japanese subbed version, I know this.

Oh, And when he stole it, He was Not, Never has, Never will, did not have the mask on.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...