Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I don't know which one to pick can yall help me choose?
Here are the tins if you don't know them.

Kaiba:LOB Blue-Eyes White Dragon
Kiaba:Lord of D.
Yugi:LOB Dark Magician
Yugi:Summond Skull
Joey:Red-Eyes Black Dragon
Joey:Black Skull Dragon (Is this a fusion card ?)
Posted
I might not get the BSD because it's a fusion and i don't have a Polymerization and i don't have a Red Eye... Yet!

If I want to improve my Dark Beatdown deck should i take Joeys REBD, Yugi's SSkull or DMagician Tin?
Posted
Get the Red Eyes Joey Tin. All others, save perhaps the Black Skull, are easy to find in thier lesser rare versions. I HAVE a Red-Eyes, and still would go for it...here, at least, it's the hot card, and EVERYBODY's wanting my only copy!
*hisss*
Guest red eyes metal
Posted
You should get Joey tin can that comes with "red eyes black dragon"
:D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...