Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
has anyone heard that song by DEG?!

oh my goddess is it good!!! :D

i think Transtic said it wouldn't be a good song to listen to if you're feeling depressed?! <---is that right?!


[b]i'm sorry! i didn't mean it! i'll be good!
i'm going to kill you! i'm going to blow your head off like rasberry jam...[/b] :wigout:


i just want others opinion!!! :D
Posted
I love Berry. Besides "Cage", "Hotarubi", and "Unkown... Despair... A Lost" it is my favorite Dir en grey song. In fact I think I was the one that got Transtic to listen to it :)
Posted
I find it deeply frightening. Then again, I find anything Dir en grey deeply frightening...they are deeply frightening... Eeeeh...*hides*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i]
[B]I love Berry. Besides "Cage", "Hotarubi", and "Unkown... Despair... A Lost" it is my favorite Dir en grey song. In fact I think I was the one that got Transtic to listen to it :) [/B][/QUOTE]

I can't remember.... all I know if that I have all their albums... and I got them before you :p

But yes, Berry is a..... uhh.... wonderful song..... yes, wonderful.
Posted
daddy mommy saaaaadHehe^_^ Berry IS my favorite Deg song... egnirys cimredophy +) an injection is pretty **** close tho... hypodermic syringe... I love that.... hehe ::skips off singin'::

[i]papa mama sad daisukina ice wa strawBerry
papa mama mad sukina koneko no na wa strawBerry

papa mama sad boku kara nagareta strawBerry
papa mama mad papa kara nagareta strawBerry
papa mama bad mama kara nagareta strawBerry
papa mama gyakutai karada ni aza, kizu fuyasu

umaretetatta kyuunen no boku maiban bed no naka
neko to futari neyou
asa wa kimatte daisukina pan jam wo tappuri tsukete
nani mo kawaranai kedo

raspBerry jam
makkana ice buchimakero

papa no hikidashi sotto nozoita oku no hou ni aru mono
sotto machidashite mita
papa to mama ga ne nemuri ni tsuku to sotto shinobiyori
omae kara uchinekou ka

onaka ga suite daisukina pan jam wo tsukete tabeyou
pistol shou ni ate

raspBerry jam[/i]
Posted
speaking of DeG...i just saw the video for [b] raison detre[/b] and um...wow!! :wigout: :eek:

now i know why they don't show it in america!! :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tori [/i]
[B]daddy mommy saaaaadHehe^_^ Berry IS my favorite Deg song... egnirys cimredophy +) an injection is pretty **** close tho... hypodermic syringe... I love that.... hehe ::skips off singin'::

[i]papa mama sad daisukina ice wa strawBerry
papa mama mad sukina koneko no na wa strawBerry

papa mama sad boku kara nagareta strawBerry
papa mama mad papa kara nagareta strawBerry
papa mama bad mama kara nagareta strawBerry
papa mama gyakutai karada ni aza, kizu fuyasu

umaretetatta kyuunen no boku maiban bed no naka
neko to futari neyou
asa wa kimatte daisukina pan jam wo tappuri tsukete
nani mo kawaranai kedo

raspBerry jam
makkana ice buchimakero

papa no hikidashi sotto nozoita oku no hou ni aru mono
sotto machidashite mita
papa to mama ga ne nemuri ni tsuku to sotto shinobiyori
omae kara uchinekou ka

onaka ga suite daisukina pan jam wo tsukete tabeyou
pistol shou ni ate

raspBerry jam[/i] [/B][/QUOTE]
Is this in a differnent laguage. I've never heard the song so I don't quite know what I'm reading here. *Smiles* :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White Digivise [/i]
[B]
Is this in a differnent laguage. I've never heard the song so I don't quite know what I'm reading here. *Smiles* :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Japanese.... mixed with a little bit on English.... Kyo certainly writes weird lyrics...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...