Mike Posted October 26, 2002 Posted October 26, 2002 On Sonic Adventure Advanced for GameBoy Advanced, I bought an egg in the Tiny Chao Garden...How do I hatch it?
Syk3 Posted October 26, 2002 Posted October 26, 2002 It's just 'Sonic Advance', in case you'd like to know, lol. I'm pretty sure you could let it set, but if you wanted it done faster try playing around with the options. I can't remember exactly, I'll get back to you. Oh, and only one image per sig. :nono: Look into my banner!
Mike Posted October 31, 2002 Author Posted October 31, 2002 LOL, I'm gonna take it out anyways...it's kinda big and bulky. I'm also gonna make a new banner and avatar, but...back to the topic! Thanks...I've let it sit and I "rubbed" it, nothing ever happens, is it maybe that I already have a Chao, and I can't have two?
Syk3 Posted November 14, 2002 Posted November 14, 2002 No, you actually just have to rub it, but you can't have two. To get rid of the first, just treat it *really* bad, and it will leave you, then you can start a new one. Good luck!
stratigyless Posted December 24, 2002 Posted December 24, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Syk3 [/i] [B]No, you actually just have to rub it, but you can't have two. To get rid of the first, just treat it *really* bad, and it will leave you, then you can start a new one. Good luck! [/B][/QUOTE] or just trade it to sa2b on your gcn
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now