Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Line Challenge! (Gundam)


Recommended Posts

Posted
For those of you who don't know what a line challenge is, it's when someone posts sentences to put inside a fanfic. I've made a line challenge of my own for Gundam Wing, and here it is:

1. "A bored Duo is a dangerous thing."
2. "Hey! If you're going to talk about me, atleast wait until I'm out of the room!"
3. "Midgets are so cool!"
4. "Get it up. Keep it up. Any questions?"
5. "No running. No sliding. No hiding. And that goes triple for you!"
6. "That's not fair! She started it, I only picked it up!"

And, no, these don't have to be in any order, just have all of them, please. Whatchya waiting for? Get writing! :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...