Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Weird.............


Recommended Posts

Posted
This is weird, I've seen all of DB and all but I just noticed this... When Goku went SSJ 3 and started to fight Fat Buu, um, I didn't know that regular people could sense energy... Um, didn't they need to have like what Gohan did to Videl?
Posted
Regular people didn't sense Goku's energy. Goku's power-up alone caused Earthquakes throughout the entire planet. Nobody "sensed" Super Saiya-Jin 3 Goku's power. They just felt the quakes that he caused.
Posted
[QUOTE]Regular people didn't sense Goku's energy. Goku's power-up alone caused Earthquakes throughout the entire planet. Nobody "sensed" Super Saiya-Jin 3 Goku's power. They just felt the quakes that he caused.[/QUOTE]

I would have to agree with this. I don't think that the people could sense the energy because they didn't know how. Is all they new was that the ground was shaking becuase of Goku's energy.
Posted
It is actually possible they didnt feel the energy, but actually realized where the earths shaking was coming from.

dont forget that as the earth began to shake violently, the entire earth got to watch gokou do his thing telapathically.

its possible that no one sensed the energy but rather, put 2 and 2 together.
Posted
[size=1][color=firebrick]

I don't remember it saying that the people could sense the energy given off of Son Gokou. Yes, Gokents took the words out of my mouth, they did get to watch him fight Buu telepathically. Plus, how much was the earth shaking. It even showed the people watching them in the air fighting because Son Gokou and Buu were above a city at the time.

GoldScorpion78, please stop posting one sentence posts. Here that is spam which isn't allowed. Just make sure it doesn't happen again.:)[/size][/color]
Posted
Ok then... Thanks people.. Um yay for you? Well um to me it seemed like they were sensing his energy....
Guest boogeta
Posted
Just the force of that blast everyone that was alive felt it even if they didnt have that one thing that senses power:rolleyes:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...