Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I love this anime(if you would call it that)

My best friend and I got blades and are compeating in offical Battles! its sooo much fun. SO im wondering does anyone else like it???
Posted
Beyblade is a cool show..I can' diss it at all cause it gives me something to watch every morning before I go to work....I just wanna see the end now!!!
Posted
I quite like it (I think the theme is cool XD). I wish I could watch it more often. Personnally, I'd never thought about buying gadgets inspired from any kind of T.V.
Posted
I don't really care for the show. It seems like too much of a hype like Pokemon to me.... Kids go crazy in the show over these little spinning tops... just seems too odd for me. O.o And all the kids have strangely shaped faces.... O.o;;
Guest boogeta
Posted
I got three blades what about you where do you hold this i need to know because I could beat you easy

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...