Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
It is supposed to come out on November 18th. Someone told me the 12th, but I don't think that's the case.

The story is basically about Rebecca before she arrives at the mansion in RE1. I don't know much specifics in the actual storyline past that, as I'm trying to ignore sites so I don't ruin yet another game for myself with spoilers heh.
Posted
Recently, I watched the trailer. All I have to say is that I'm very interested. The Extended Play preview drew my attention even more.
However, that preview also gave me something to be nervous about: The character you aren't controlling has some pretty unpolished AI. Considering the huge role this aspect of the game plays, that's huge.

So, whether this game rocks or sucks is mostly in hands of the AI programmers...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...