OtakuBoards

have u found love?

Guest afiage

okay,
has anyone out there found a love that works so great and so profound that it is everything to u? i have, but it means nothing to them. doesnt it hurt? i cant control my emotions but if i could i wouldnt have them. i could be a god. that would be great if it could happen. if u have mishaps note me. cuz me needs to know if there are others cuz i dont want to be alone....*sighs*

~*~hannah~*~

}:) ThIs wORld Is a CrUEl pLaCE And wERe hErE oNLy tO lOSe. sO, bEFoRe lIFe tEArS uS aPaRt, lEt dEAtH bLEss Me wIth yOu. }:)

HIM rocks my panties off!

[color=darkblue]Love metal is what the title's referring to, I'm pretty sure. And yeah, I guess I have found love. A friend of mine really likes HIM, and he's constantly forcing me to listen to them. They're okay, but not real favorites or anything. Nothing very remarkable.

That's just personal opinion though. Heh.[/color]

I've never heard of HIM, but I have heard of HIMSA. They're also a metal band, but they suck terribly, and they're all about satan, so they have not peaked my interest at all. Although, I'm pretty sure that HIM and HIMSA have nothing to do with each other, except name similarities, or unless HIM is also all about satan. Which, if that is the case, I really wouldn't care for them.