even thought i hate wrestling they're nice guys in real life... i meant alot of them in real life... don't make their fake personality get you...
i meant these people with my brother
big show
kurt angle
rock
undertaker
chyna
sable
nick foley
and i think that is it
A great red cloud lifted in the air. It is the sign of the warriors of Zazea. They have conquerored land vast and small. Their next destination was the peaceful kingdom of gaia... The powers of the elements must be combined to beat this great treat.
name: Blade
Magic: Dark
Weapon: Staff
Dragon's Name: Nova
Magic: Dark
Color: Gold and Black
Side: Zazea
deathknight you are only 1... if you choose to battle me i shall destroy you... yoyur puny gun cannot hurt my tank...
*shoots Dk's *** and he springs back 7 miles*
tec-9 you are dishonoroble,,, lets fight hand to hand you wussy sniper... also ssj chic wanna join are armies a while to get rid of these "free agents"
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]Hmm...I think out of all ACTIVE members Mike has been here the longest. I'm not sure who came first, him or Will2x but i know those are likely the oldest...
-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]
i'm sure treble was here longer
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]I think I need to play it longer, i have no idea what ur on about (im only lvl 13) [/B][/QUOTE]
what is you sn since i like you i'll give you something special i get 10k a day..