[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i]
[B]I think that Tekken 4 is the best right now. The game is outstanding. It has acctually a story mode this time.
There are so many mini-games that you can choose from. Such as Tekken Force, and others. Also when you go to story mode, it tells you how the certain charcter got to the The King of the Iron Fist Tournament 4. Also, the nerarator, he is just cool. His voice. There are a load of new charcters, and a lot of new stages. There are the classic charcters to, like Law and King. Although, King is a lot different from the other King's on the other games.
Also, it is very difficult. Even on easy, it is amazingly hard for easy. It makes you think of a strategy, and work hard. Kind of unlike most other boring fighting games. Tekken has a great history with there other Tekken games, but I personnaly think they have done so good on Tekken 4. Though we all do have are other opionions. [/B][/QUOTE]
I got Tekken 4 when it came out. I agree that it is a really good game but after a while it gets a bit repetative. Don't you think?
Tekken force mode is impossible, has anybody completed it? The furthest that i have got is at the very end of the Mishima corridor.
Having completed story mode over and over again i don't think that Tekken 4 is the best game out there.
The best game isn't always the newest, I think a lot of people will agree with me there. For example Smackdown 2 on the playstation was a lot better than Smackdown 3 on the PS2.
Regards
Blade