Bryan: OH man no!! -whispers to Kool- There goes ou chances!! Wait a sec -raises his hand-
DUmbledoor- Yes Bryan?
Bryan: If...Proffesor Snape got the Defense Against the Dark Arts job, who will our Potions teacher be??
DUbmbledoor- GOod question..
Bryan: -sits next to Kool at the table- Hm..I heard that Dubmledoor was gonna make an anouncement this year!
Kool: Really??
Bryan: Yeah, probably saying who got the Defense Against the Dark Arts job..
Bryan: Hey I am cool. Man one thing I don't like is during quidditch season no talking..Oh well... -inhales the smell of Hogwarts- Ah..I love this place!
Bryan: You know Kevin you are physco!!
Kevin: I know...
Bryan: -laughs- I will see you off!!
-they walk and talk- -Bryan holds up a slab infront of Kevin as long as he can see him-
Bryan: Hm...I wonder...-lifts Kool in the air- OH THAT IS SO COOL!!!
Kool: Put me down put me down!!
Bryan: Heh sorry -sets her down- I wonder if I can do it to myself........-starts to lift himself up- -gets 10 feet then drops- Sheesh that is hard!! -sweats-
Bryan: But I am not hungry...Oh I see...You need some time alone don't you...Very well... -walks back to camp- -goes in his house, and practices his powers lifting his bed-
Bryan: Thank you sir! And if I don't come out alive tell my good byes to Merlin! And sorry about the plane! -Cid's plane goes flying by- HOLLY ****! That thing is fast! -goes after it-