Jump to content
OtakuBoards

The Darkness Bu

Members
  • Posts

    252
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The Darkness Bu

  1. Yeah, it's been a while since I saw that episode. But like S.S said it's very true when watching the cop chase in the Android Saga I noticed one of the cops were the same as the cop that Goku asks for directions to Bulma's house in Dragon Ball 0_o
  2. hmm I think I'll go to zellers and get a tape I get a discount cause my ma works there:D
  3. hey cruizr when are we gonna get this thing going?
  4. Simply get to a search engine and enter Weapons Through the Ages:D
  5. heh when he said he would risk dying for the world ,might have been cool you will see what he meant later....heh
  6. I have movie 4 for DBZ they advertised it it looks REAL good
  7. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i] [B][B][COLOR=red] Name:Jeson Race: Saya-jin Special attacks: 1. Dragon Flair 2. Kamehameha 3. Special beam cannon Stats: Strength: 350,000 Ki: 300,000 Speed: 250,000 Defense: 300,000 [/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]your power level is past 1,000,000
  8. heh your probably smarter than me :cross:
  9. What level should be to face Undine, I was thinking of leveling up to Lv. 17.
  10. My Stats: Name:Reid Hershel Race:Saiyan Special Attacks: 1)Big Bang 2)Final Flash 3)Saibamen Stats: Strength:300,000 Ki:300,000 Speed:200,000 Defense:200,000
  11. I think everybody in the world got a little crazy in them And evil too rise evil rise!!! MUHAWHAW see
  12. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Blaze [/i] [B][font=tahoma] C'mon guys, stop all your spamming.... CWB, I am nice.... Just not to those who don't follow the BASIC rules...[/font] [/B][/QUOTE]wait a minute whose spamming? if your not going to post and stick to the topic, don't post at all.
  13. goodtimes, good times....
  14. okay I'll have it up tomorrow
  15. eek sorry you may close this right away sir flash I just thought that a tournament wouldn't need a backstory.
  16. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i] [B] [COLOR=deeppink]You didn't just do that... TELL ME you didn't just do that. *jumps on car, does a handspring quadruple flip onto a skateboard, does some random tricks, jumps off onto his head, headspins, and does the boogy woogy oogy on the floor. Finishes off with a spinarooni.*[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]ooohhhh thank god SOME people aren't turning this into a I'm BETTER than you/shut up you idiot spammer thread :rolleyes:
  17. Okay I need 8 fighters over the age of 12(not really just profile wise)I'm not fighting I'm the announcer.Rules abide to the same as in the Dragon Ball tournaments.That is all.
  18. I've been 1 year!! 1111111111111111111111111 that's counting the old boards
  19. I've seen the first 5. 1:Dead Zone 2:The World's Strongest 3:The Tree of Might 4:Lord Slug 5:Cooler's Revenge
  20. Andre:uh....we're in a tavern Siren:oh yeah.... Tidus::rolleyes:
  21. Andre:chomp.. yum Tidus:well...maybe we should set up camp....
  22. Andre:ebyab ew dluohs tes pu pmac Siren:I think he said let's set up camp Andre:sey sey
  23. Andre:I wonder how these taste....*chomp* Tidus/Siren::eek: don't- Andre:ow....*faint* Tidus/Siren:bite that Siren:what do we do now? Tidus:carry him...I guess
  24. *As Andre flys around on his cloud he spots something* Andre:YIKES!!that's a BIG bear, and yet a silver one! *flys down* Andre:WOW!! you people good at catching rare bears!! Tidus:who are you? Andre:Megarthy, Andre Megarthy
  25. Name:Andre Megarthy Age:18 Description:Andre is a typical young Goku(that should be enogh) Appearence:see bottom Weapons:pole,knife Items:5 potions
×
×
  • Create New...