Jump to content
OtakuBoards

The Darkness Bu

Members
  • Posts

    252
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The Darkness Bu

  1. Eurynome:you are right,right indeed
  2. I'd wish thaat....backspace would use icq so I could talk to her:D j/k uh....I know a sequal to Harvest Moon!!(PS)*everybody looks at him funny* what?
  3. :laugh: my god that's hilarious when is the next one?
  4. Eurynome:*to himself*why did I let them go up the mountain...why? I'm too old and I might die......oh well Hikaru:you okay? Eurynome:huh?...oh uh yeah Hikaru::therock: you sure Eurynome:yes
  5. sounds fun :demon:
  6. like almost everybody else...yes and no
  7. A year in April
  8. man I'm to busy...nevermind me I won't join
  9. no limit
  10. lol,remember when the boards were different?ah,those were the days
  11. cool thanks Oroko:man the fish aren't bitting today Cid:uh...Oroko that's a puddle Oroko:huh?....oh Everyone:*fall down anime style*
  12. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Psycho [/i] [B] Sure, I could draw you a custom cloud rider on my computer! Just tell how it should look like and I'll e-mail it to you after I've drawn it! [/B][/QUOTE]ok..the same as that other dude...but with a green gem
  13. OOC:Psycho?can I use the cloud rider dude as an avatar when I get 500 posts?
  14. Oroko:frigg*slash*in*slash* DEMONS!!!!*slash* Cid:uh...somebody stop him Psycho:not me Garredan:don't look at me Cid:great.... Auidience:*laugh*
  15. Name:Max a million Pegasus Gender:male Crest:Evil Personality:mean,cruel Appearence:long blonde hair,red shirt,black pants,glasses Digimon Fresh:Darkmon In Training:Evilmon Rookie:Demidevimon Champion:Devimon Ultimate:Myotismon Mega:Venommyotismon
  16. you want good fanfics? visit [url]www.nintendoland.com[/url]
  17. The Darkness Bu

    my peoms

    need more funny poems MUWHAHAHAHAHA..:blulaugh: err...never mind
  18. Name:Eurynome Rhade Age:550(looks 41) Race:Elf Weapons:Bow/Arrows/Sword/fist lol/ Bio:warm harted old guy Appearence:blonde bearded knight without a helmet
  19. it's in the Freeza saga I'm sure of that....
  20. very interesting
  21. cool I've been waiting for a new forum
  22. never heard of them
  23. do you know where I can find that?
×
×
  • Create New...