Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Tsukasa/Squall

New Members
  • Posts

    28
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tsukasa/Squall

  1. I like it here's mine. Why did you leave me? Fighting for what saw supposed to be a future for me and you. Holding back afraid of what might happen. My breath turns cold. My sky turns black. But you don't see me suffer. You look back then walk out of my life forever. My breath turns cold. My sky turns black. But you don't see me suffer. You never come back.
  2. I might say Kenshin. I now when to be serious and when to have fun. I look nothing like him(considering I'm a girl and all).
  3. [COLOR=royalblue]Wellcome here you can buy armor,wepons,and more.[/COLOR] :angel: Hi,I hope this shop will still be here. Anyway,my shop is being stocked up now so you can reserve your stuff and learn about myths and stuff.Tootles
×
×
  • Create New...