OK my turn!
I hate it when I'm watching my favorite show *note I have cable ack* and that lil' alert testing thing comes on and I miss the best part. :flaming:
OKday thanx! ^_^
[spoiler] scorpio, and vicky, and ...oh crap I forgot his name...stupid me.[/spoiler]
please don't look ^.^:blush:
Edit: now I remeber Perfect_Cell. It's ok to put him on. We're going to the otaku prom together *blush*
lol all those are so funny. Here's one my mom taught it to me.
The three lil' pigs went out to dinner.
The waitress asked what they would like to drink
First: Uh..coke.
Second: I take a sprite remix. (I love those!!)
Third: Water: lots and lotsa water.
Then the waiter asked what they would like to eat.
first: uh..steak.
Second: I'll take a...salad.
Third: water lots and lotsa water.
The waiter asked what they would like to have for desert.
First: mmmm, uh....cheesecake.
second: I'll take a...ice cream.
third: water lots and lotsa water.
When the waiter gave them thier bill he asked the Third pig. "Why in the world did you only order water?"
the pig smiled and explained: Well someone has to go wee-wee-wee all the way home.
Inuyasha: After you dissapeared a demon named Naraku pretended to be me and killed Kikiyo. Before she died she tried to kil me. I think He's the one who pushed you in."
"You don't understand it wasn't me!" Inuyasha protested.
Kagome pulled out her bow and arrows. She pointed it at akuji. "If your gunna kill Inuyasha, you have to get through me first!"
I know...=p
Inuyasha shook his head. "No I don't ever remember doing anything like that."
Miroku spoke up. "This is like when Naraku set Kikiyo up against Inuyasha!."