My summer wasn't how I planned it to be but then again,it wasn't half bad.But now it's kinda gettin alittle bit worse,so you could say I flushed it down the toilet.:flush:
My favorite are Disturbed,Metallica,Linkin park,Trapt,Audioslave,Godsmack,Evenasense,Good Charlette,Creed, Limp Bizkit,and many more!My current favorite song is Sad but true from Metallica.:demon: :smirk: :bash:
I love OutlawStar!It's so cool It reminds me of Trigun,exept in space.It's the best,man!The weird part is when a bad-*** outlaw(like Gene.)falls in love with a pretty hot android.:demon: :smirk:
Do you ever wonder who would win if future Trunks and Tapion would fight?Well guess what you'll find out soon because I'm gonna type it for ya.It might take a while,so in the mean time tell me who you think will win.(Oh,and just so you'll know this'll be a good because there both evenly matched!):demon: :blackeye:
Wanna know why Maron(Krillin's former girlfriend.)looks so much like Bulma?Well here's a thery why.(this is what I think.)Master Roshi always wanted to have Bulma as a wife,right?So,Master Roshi cloned her,and BAM there's Maron.But,while making Maron he made a mistake,and for while she was krillin's girlfriend.(I mean come on,how could krillin get a girlfriend that actully likes him?)And that's why Maron looks so much like Bulma.:eek: :demon: