A couple of years ago I was at my friends b-day party and we went to the dance and I was doing this cool dance move that ment I had to go back and saport my self hith my hand, when I went back my thumb slid apart from my other fingers and I heard 2 snaps exept it didnt hurt. 10 mins later it was swollen. I told my mom it hurt so I could stay home from school but then she took me to the doctors and they said I fractured it in 2 places. I only got a splint and now and then I get a serge of pain. :whoops: But today I was playing Fort nocks with my pe class and I got pummeled by this one guy and I got pushed over and my head seriously bounced off the ground I hit it so hard and the big oaf fell on me!! I had a headache in my sixth period and I felt like my jaw was dislokated!:worried: