I remember around a month ago Cartoon Network brought Inuyasha off of the air. I went on the internet to find out what happened and saw like 200 sites with people that were completely dissapointed. They were speaking their minds in ways I never thought could be expressed. I was mad, too. How could this network take off one of many great shows that actually get your imagination going? AAAAcccckkkkk! It is just not fair... :bawl: well, it was either a rumor or a promise that that crazy network knew they couldn't keep, but I heard that it would be coming back on either the 5th or 25th of August. The 5th, (which I heard of more out of the two,) has passed. I am nervous. Will it come onthe 25th? (Shoot, I can't stay up~! That's my first day of school!) Well, do any of you think it will come back? Well, this is in fate's hands. I'm going to go sulk now.
Oh, and if anyone wants to PM me I woul;d appreciate it. Being a newbie for 2 weeks isn't any fun if you don't get to know anyone.:)