[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]
Actually, the way I see it, if they are just stupid idiots who think the only anime that exists is whats on CN(Which is like alot of idiots who think they can bypass my knowledge on some anime they've only read reviews on, and haven't seen), then good ridence to annoying pests! On the other hand, there some decent Otaku's(Who truely deserve to be called Otaku's, not like some ppl on here, not naming names) who leave because of annoying lil idiots who think they are the God's of Anime, and trust me, we have a few too many on here! I would kill them all, but I'm having more fun yelling at them for their stupidity on certain subjects(Like they think that GW Gundams can defeat an Eva, sooo not true!)
This has been a public announcement from ur friendly Otaku Expert! [/B][/QUOTE]
i have a really big feeling that that statement was aimed entirely at me:bawl: :(