Since nate/megumi is doing a banner contest what about drawings of our own.
ok
Rules
[COLOR=royalblue]1. No copies (exsact thing) from maga, move, tv and so on[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]2.There are no restricion from using any type of drawing utensils[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]3.Can to be drawn on the computer [/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]4. You can enter more then one drawing[/COLOR]
Judging
[COLOR=green]1. Use of medium (how well they use whatever they decide to use, pencil, watercolor, paint, etc. Also includes use of color and shading)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=green]2. Creativity (making sure it's not a copy of an original, if it fits the characters, if it conveys a message or emotion, etc.)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=green]3. Use of space (does it have a background? Does the background go with the theme? Is there a lot of white space around the picture?)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=green]4. And, of course, overall presentation (does it look good?)[/COLOR]
Point scale:1-10
(thats it)
We now have judges and will now start to look at the pic.
No entries will not be expeted after December 25 and will annous the winner on December, 28:smirk:
Thank you, [COLOR=red]lets see what you got![/COLOR] :cool:sorry to say but megumi is going on vacation and will not be able to judge this contest:(
---------------[COLOR=darkblue]*eldai*****Dagger*****Katana[/COLOR]
[I]Judge Chart[/I]
[COLOR=darkblue]Eldai[/COLOR]
#of Pages----------1-------2------3-------4----5
Kyokokeiji-----------8--------6----------5------5
Eino89---------------4
Maldjusted-----8------7--------6------7--------8
Braidless B.---------3--------4
ARTommy------------6
Rhys May.-----------10
Sonic-g.182---------2
Queen A.-----7-------6---------7------6--------7
Shizoku--------------5---------8
Hetepka-------------5---------8
Klinanime1----------8---------9
Mina------------------9---------10
wiccan----------------6---------2---------8
First I ll say sorry that I could not keep my word about the juding date.ok those who have a actual background got 9-10
and those with just color got 8 and wheli the rest i thought they were just good even though they did not follow the juding critira.
I think the best is...Rhys May. the ground and the bright moon or plant
[COLOR=darkblue]Dagger[/COLOR]
# of Pages---------1-------2-------3-----4------5
Kyokokeiji
Eino 89
maldjusted
Braidless B.
Artommu
RhysMay
Sonic.g.182
Elcectic
Queen
Shizoku
Hetepla
Klinanime1
Mina
wiccan
[COLOR=darkblue]Katana[/COLOR]
# of Pages--------1-------2-------3------4------5
Kyokokeiji
Eino 89
maldjusted
Braidless B.
Artommu
RhysMay
Sonic.g.182
Elcectic
Queen
Shizoku
Hetepla
Klinanime1
Mina
wiccan