I think if Mirai Trunks kept training then Maybe he'd be as strong as Vegeta. But probably not. Gohan would have huge power he he kept going. But I don't think Chibi Trunks or Goten would!
No, no, there was no phonebook really, Umm....................did I say that!
Na, really he just wasn't holding the book hard enough, so when I hit he let go I just hit 'im in the gut an' he was winded for a while, that's all!!
I think when Vegeta started fighting Cell type 2 and at the very start of the fight he delivers a wicked blow to Cell's gut!
Also, the first Goku v Vegeta fight when it was Galec Gun vs Kamehameia. That was pretty cool!
Guys, guys, no bs, several Arabic men have just been arrested by the F.B.I at a hotel in Boston, believed to be involved!
If they are guilty, then I hope they get to Ride the Lightning!
Thanks man, but it has to be said, those guys were not sick, they were just evil! I mean really Evil!
They wasted so many lives so they could have it in the starlight for a while. They don't have the technology to fight a war! I mean they hijacked the plane with pen knife's and combat knife's.
My deepest condolences to everyone who's family and friends were involved in the attacks. I am truly sorry!
Swingersung, truer words have never been said! America is backed up by many others, and it's main allience is with my country, the U.K! Those stinkin' Terrorists will pay for what they've done!!!