I personal like the first season of Digimon, but I have this great idea for a forth season RPG. Lets see if I can do this. This is my first RPG mind you.
[B][U]The Story:[/U][/B]
Takuya and crew have finally beaten Lucemon and restored the peace to the Digital World, as they thought. When they went to board a Trsilmon to get back home, they heard a strange voice in the distance. The voice told them to stay where they were. A group of new Digidestined were coming to help them fight a new evil. The group obeyed these orders and stayed where they were. They are now awaiting the arrivel of the new Digidestined. Those ten Digidestined were finding thier own ways to the Digital World as they spoke. They wouldn't have to wait long.
[B][U]Sign-Ups[/U][/B]
Well, I'm going to have a "evolved" form of each spirt, so I'm only allowing nine people to sign up. More like six because I reservering two places for JoyKaiba (Advanced Water) and Maximillion404 (Advanced Fire). I would like to mention that you can be related to a Digidestined that already is there. I'm Kouji and Kouichi little sister. ^_^ Anywho, here's what I need to know.
[B]Name:
Age:
Description:
Bio: (mention how you got to the Digital World in here and if you're related to someone)
Spirit:
Digimon Forms (add attacks and you can give descriptions during the story)
Spirit Evolution:
Beast Evolution:
Fuison Evolution:
D-Tector Color:[/B]
Here's my sign up:
[B]Name:[/B] Kinya Minamoto
[B]Age:[/B] 10
[B]Description:[/B] Kinya has shoulder length black hair and crystal blue eyes. She's about an inch shorter then Kouji. She wears a black tanktop with a red bat on the front, elbow lenth fingerless fishnet gloves, black jean shorts with red triming, fishnet stockings, and black combat boots.
[B]Bio:[/B] Kinya is the little sister to Kouji and Kouichi. She lives with Kouji and thier dad. She's the rebal type of person and she's also somewhat goth. She loves attention and to cause trouble. Kouji and her always got in trouble at home for getting into fights with each other. One night, after Kouji left for the Digital World, Kinya has having a bad dream. She was running from something she couldn't see because it was too dark. Darkness was all around her. She woke up to discover she was in a strange world. She also had a strange device in her hand. She knew this was going to get interesting.
[B]Spirit:[/B] Advanced Darkness
[B]Digimon Forms[/B]
[B]Spirit Evolution:[/B] LadyMyotismon (Crimson Spear, Nightmare Mist, Deadly Wing)
[B]Beast Evolution:[/B] DarkSphinxmon (Shadow Ball, Shadow Wings, Poison Claws)
[B]Fuison Evolution:[/B] Dark Warrior LadyMyotismon or DW LadyMyotismon for short (Crimson Power Ball, Nightmare Feathers, Poison Breath, Shadow Claws)
[B]D-Tector Color:[/B] Black and Dark Purple
[B][U]The List[/U][/B]
Ok, I'm going to keep a list to help both me and you out. LOL
[CENTER][B]Advanced Darkness: Amika Kamiya (me)[/B]
[COLOR=Red][B]Advanced Fire: Maximillion404[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]Advanced Water: JoyKaiba[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=Silver][B]Advanced Light: Cysword6[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=orange][B]Advanced Thunder: Midnightwolf25[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=Plum][B]Advanced Wind: Blanko[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=lightblue][B]Adavanced Ice: callmegoddess04[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=green][B]Advanced Earth: Prince Charming[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=Sienna][B]Advanced Wood: BEWD Kaiba[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=DimGray][B]Advanced Steel: ShadowSword[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]
Alright, I think that's everything. Oh wait, JoyKaiba wanted to mention she's Takuya's twin sister. :shrugs shoulders: I hope you guys are going to have fun with this because I know I will. :D One more thing, you do make up the spirts.