[QUOTE][quote name='thaiseraphfire']When I first saw the American series, I thought it was okay until I found out about the dvds, of course. I gotta say, tho, the movies were definitely interesting. I especially liked the ending of the second movie. (The Sealed Card, I think) Altho, it only came out not too long ago, so that probably means the third movie isn't coming out until for another long whie, right? Is there even a third movie? My friend told me there was, but none of the sites I've checked out says anything about it.[/quote]
[/QUOTE]
Yes, I agree with you that the english version was alright (just kidding I love the english verison, I guess it's because I saw the english version first, and then last year I got all 18 volumes of cardcaptor sakura(sub version). I finish watching the last volume two days and I have to say that I love the sub verison much better than the english version by a long shot because the sub version show you how sakura captures all 52 cards in more detail episodes,all of sakura and kero's battle outfits which I think all there outfits are sooooooooo cute! I just love the japaness dub. Last the sub version show more love/crushes between[spoiler] Li and sakura, sakura and yuki, tomoyo and sakura, and yuki/yue and toya, Li and yuki.[/spoiler] The english version didin't show how sakura capture all 52 clow cards, the episodes I saw were all edited, it didn't any signs that Li had feeling for sakura and I think the english dub eas alright.(not till the second movie!) I seen both movies, I love both movies very much and I like the english dub a little bit but I love sub dub much better. I think, but I'm not sure that there won't be a third movie because won't clamp have to make a 3rd season to cardcaptor sakura? (this is in my opinion) Also I suggest you to watch the sub version it's twice as better than the english version.(again this is in opinion) :)
-------
[size=1][color=navy]Please don't double-post. I've merged your two replies; here's the second.
- Dag[/color][/size]
[quote name='Vengenceuk']ive herd a rumour that there going to do another series of the fabulous cardcaptors only sakura and madison are older 15 to be right anyway what do all the other cc fans out there think about this let me no[/quote]
I think there won't be abother series of Cardcaptor Sakura, but if there is I will be watching it because:love: I love the Cardcaptor Sakura sub verision(japaness voices and uncut). It's one of my all time favorite anime, I love all the characters, how they were beautifully drawn by Clamp, and I think their japaness voices fits the character better than the english verision.(in my opinion)
To answer your question, I know that there is this new manga that came out a while ago called "Tsubasa,Reservoir Chronicle" it is a alternate reality to Cardcaptor Sakura, but the character from Cardcptor Sakura and other clamp characters are in this manga, but they play different roles[spoiler](Sakura is a princess, Touya is the king, Shaoran is the main character and the rest I forgot)[/spoiler]. I haven't read it yet, but I really want to read it. :(
If you have any questions PM(private message) me and I will be glad to answer your questions, so don't be shy. :)