Name: Sam/Toast/yukina/Shayne/Yvette/Stella. You pick! :P
Sex (thought I might include this...): Female
Age: 18
Despriction: 5'7, medium length brown hair, blue-gray eyes (that change with my hair color), long legs (they go clear from the floor up to my butt!), athletic build, what more can I tell you?
Favorite Color: Black and silver
Location: Washington
Personality: I'm kinda crazy, I guess. ^_^ I'm hyper when I haven't eaten sugar or slept for under two hours. Otherwise, I'm really tired/lazy. Hehe...I'm pretty outgoing, but sometimes I'm shy. (who doesn't get shy?)
Hobbies: Anime, tennis, drawing, reading, sleeping, video games, eating, skiing, etc.
Slight History: I've moved a lot...I've been to three different high schools for my senior year...I have one older brother, and that sucks. :P
Likes: Animals, everything on my hobby list, Johnny Depp, your mom (jokes!)
Dislikes: People saying 'like' for almost every word in a sentence, improper grammar and spelling...Country music!! *kills country*
Here's a pic...I'm cosplaying Sakura...Enjoy? *doesn't know whether to say enjoy it, or run away screaming...*
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/Loaded_pistol/Real%20life/Sakuracon.jpg[/IMG]
1, What's your most embrassing memory?
Last year for the yearbook, my mom sent in a pic of my bro and I taking a bath together when we were babies. Oh god...I'll never live that one down. :P
2, What's your favorite sport?
Tennis!
3, Do you have good morals and do you uphold them?
I suppose so. I usually don't do anything that goes against my morals, but I'm not sure that anyone can judge if they're good or not...
4, Are you reading this post cause your bored you because you care about what I have to say?
Both? It sounded interesting.