Spikey
Lash looked Ryan up and down.
Lash: You scrawny, little elves think you're so strong! You're better off with magic! If you think you're hot stuff, why not fight me! I promise I won't hurt ya...
... hard.
Except Lash's Challenge?
Yes <
No
Spikey
[b]BATTLE![/b]
Imp emerged!
Imp attacked Ryan for 2 HP!
Your turn.
HP: 10/12
MP: 5/5
-----------
gamemasterkev00
Nothing special here, but a bloody carcass. Shall I say anymore?
gamemasterkev00
You flipped a 6. You lost with a total of 24.
Chance wins with a total of 20!
Chance: Care to play again or another game?
-----------
Spikey
The cabin was empty, but looked good enough for a home.
Spikey
Fabron: I'd say about 500 Gold for one stat. Seems that's all you have. Would ya like me to upgrade ya?
------------
gamemasterkev00
You got a 7!
Chance reveals his face down card to be a queen. He stays with his 20.
Hit?
gamemasterkev00
Chance: Great! Let's go!
You got a 3 and face down card.
Hit?
----------
Spikey
Fabron: I don't "fix them" fix them. I make them stronger for a price.
gamemasterkev00
You flipped your face down card to reveal a 2. You have 14 at a stay.
Chance hits and gets a five. Chance has a 17 to stay.
You lose 300 Gold.
Chance: Care for another?
---------
Spikey
Fabron: Nah, lad. But I can help you. I can fix your weapons up if want.
gamemasterkev00
You got a King!
You now have a king, a 2, and a face down card.
Chance flips his face down card. He has a 2 and 5. He hits and gets another 5.
You hit?
----------
Spikey
You meet Fabron the Blacksmith!