[QUOTE=Heero Darkangel]Ok...Looks as though his thread got abit ugly while I wasn't watching
In answer to all your guys notions, fact stands...My eyes do change colour whether you believe it or not.. if you want to shoot my thread full of bullet holes by bringing in scientific resources and supersitious notions so then be it I don't really care.. and Hell no! i'm not a vain person! god can strike me now if I was but the eye colour changing gene actually runs from my mothers side...she too has the same eyes, they change with her moods...and also tell me this...if I where a red shirt (most of you say that it's the clothes you wear) my reds will go a change because of what i'm wearing..LOL...now thats funny...sorry
Hey Dragon Warrior!! theres no such thing as magic!!!! and also did I say I was original...[B]NO[/B]...lol
Also its not my hair that changes colour its my COUSINS!!!...and it isn't all of her hair it is the tips of her hair which I stated at the top!...lol
Look I just asked if others had eyes that change colour not a full blown thread full of Scientific reasons and people who think its superstition
And also can someone tell me...(since most all seem to be glued to scientific reasons)...if my eyes are saphire blue on a sunny day and to get the pale blue wouldn't I have to stand out in the sun and look at it just to make them fade? and if it's got something to do with the light...then why do they stay the same when I go outside and then go indoors and it's only until my mood changes that they do...meaning...I may be angry and they turn pale blue and then I go outside after being inside and it's sunny but they stay the same and then while I've been outside for a while and I start feeling better then they change to saphire..it's my mother who tells me, she loves it...but I guess it's quite hard for others to think out side the scientific and superstitious box when things like this come up...so they judge you on it and make assumptions about you (referring to Dragon Warrior) that aren't even true
I'm not mocking anyone it's just that my eyes have been like that ever since i was little..hard to believe but it's true and if thats the way everyone feels about it...well there's nothing I can do about it...besides all I asked for is if anyone else has this problem and all I've been give so far is a science lesson and superstitious talk....but I do thank everyone for their posts..Ok[/QUOTE]
do you really look at your eyes that much? cuz I think I've looked at my eyes like... maybe 10 times...ever for all I know they could change every five minutes and I dont think I would have any idea