The Legend Of Light-wing
Vol.1
The story begins when a young little boy somehow was transported into two completely different worlds. He meets two people who he thought was no real and bonded with them. Those two people were Link and Kenshin. He goes by Kinshin for now until he becomes stronger with his new self.
He fell in love with a beautiful girl and one day they hope to get married. Right now they live far away from each other until school is over they shall meet.
Kinshin friend: ?Hey Kinshin!?
Kinshin: ?Huh??
Brother: ?Wake up last day of your high school year, no more high school for you anymore.?
Kinshin: ?Five more minutes.?
Friend: ?WAKE UP!!?
Kinshin: ?OK I?M UP!!?
After the celebration Kinshin goes to get his girl who he will marry soon.
Mom: ?You got everything?
Kinshin: ?Yeah?
Friend: ?Good see ya later!?
Kinshin: ?Kay?
So when they were going to the airport, someone was following him.
Dark Kinshin (talking to his wife in his car):?Kinshin, what a surprise, heh, thanks to me being Dark Link, I to have evolved. I?m now Dark Kinshin.?
Back at the airport?
Fight 16 to Kansas, we?re ready to board now.
Kinshin: ?We?ll see ya later guys.?
After the fight which was two hours?
?? (Dark Kinshin):?Not so fast Kinshin!?
Kinshin: ?What the? uh.?
Dark Kinshin: ?Wake up sleepy head.?
Kinshin: ?Who are you??
Dark Kinshin: ?What Link won?t tell you who I am??
Kinshin: ?What your D?D?Dark Kinshin!?
Kinshin: ?Huh what?s going on??
Link:? It?s us Kinshin.?
Kinshin: ?Link, Kenshin how are you guys??
Kenshin: ?We?re good but here?s our weapons you?ll need it when you are fight Dark Kinshin but we don?t know how to destroy him though.?
Kinshin: ?But Link I thought you killed him??
Link: ?That?s what I thought. He probably regenerated by the Dark Triforce but anyways you got us and the power of the Trifore on your side but take heed for he has the Dark Triforce the both have the same power in them.?
Kinshin: ?Don?t worry I?ll be careful.?
Dark Kinshin: ?Heh, your back. I thought I wasn?t going to be the one to destroy you Kinshin.?
Kinshin: ?Shut up because I?m going to beat you then go gets my girl.?
Dark Kinshin: Oh you mean Rei. Too bad that I already married Dark Rei, so I?m ahead of you.?
Kinshin: So
Dark Kinshin: So I?m better
Kinshin: No your not
Dark Kinshin: Yes I am and I?ll show you
Kinshin: Bring it
Dark Kinshin: Dark Triforce ah
Kinshin: Triforce ah
Dark Kinshin: Take this
Kinshin: Ahhh? Din Fire
Dark Kinshin: Dark Nauru Love
Kinshin: Ahh I hate that it always reflects back maybe I should use my Mirror Shield. Do it again.
Dark Kinshin: Fine if you insist of dying
Kinshin: Din Fire
Dark Kinshin: Dark Nauru Love, DARK DIN FIRE!!
Kinshin: Ha take this
Dark Kinshin: NOOO!! PHYCHE!!
Kinshin: What! Not AGAIN!!!
Dark Kinshin: Two times in a row impressive
Kinshin: Think again you?re hurt just as badly I am
Dark Kinshin: W?w? w?what no
Kinshin: So I guess it is a draw
Dark Kinshin: I guess it?s clever you use Forues Wind to teleport it through you, and me nice. Well I?m going but I will be back.
Kinshin then goes to Rei?s (also his) home while healing his wounds from a healing fairy.
Kinshin: Rei, help me use the healing fairy and get ready for our wedding.
A few months later.