Jump to content
OtakuBoards
Existing user? Sign In
Sign In
Remember me
Not recommended on shared computers
Sign In
Forgot your password?
Sign Up
Browse
Forums
Events
Staff
Online Users
Leaderboard
More
Activity
All Activity
Search
More
Otakupedia
Graphic Worm
theOtaku
Chat
More
More
Everywhere
Status Updates
Topics
Events
Members
Home
All Activity
Home
Chaos
Chaos
Members
View Profile
See their activity
Posts
2604
Joined
September 10, 2001
Last visited
October 27, 2022
Content Type
All Activity
Profiles
Status Updates
Status Replies
Forums
Topics
Posts
Events
Events
Event Comments
Everything posted by Chaos
Prev
92
93
94
95
96
97
Next
Page 97 of 97
RPG
Tower of Fangs
Chaos
replied to
Cecil
's topic in
Theater
ok, zero.. Ya think ya can handle ME?!!?!? AHAHAH-hahahahahahahaha!!!!! If ya think so, tell me. If not, go home!AHAHAH-hahahahahahahaha!!!!!
September 17, 2001
139 replies
RPG
Tower of Fangs
Chaos
replied to
Cecil
's topic in
Theater
Sia, is that all? Is that all you know? I know you know more attacks... What do you think i can't handle it? C'mon, man! I AM NEIL!!!!! I CAN TAKE ANYTHING!!!!!!
September 17, 2001
139 replies
RPG
Tower of Fangs
Chaos
replied to
Cecil
's topic in
Theater
Cecil, may I use one of my own attacks? (i.e. Napalm Blast and Nitro Blast)
September 17, 2001
139 replies
RPG
Tower of Fangs
Chaos
replied to
Cecil
's topic in
Theater
*SS4444's hands are in front of his face. His knees are bent.* *SS4444* [I]MA...GIC...BAR...RIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/I]
September 17, 2001
139 replies
RPG
Tower of Fangs
Chaos
replied to
Cecil
's topic in
Theater
*SS4444 repeats the stance...* [I]HAND...OF...PYROOOOOOO!!!!!!!!![/I] *the wall is blown open* *SS4444* AW, CRA*!!!! I gotta stop doing that!!!:flaming: :mad:
September 16, 2001
139 replies
RPG
Tower of Fangs
Chaos
replied to
Cecil
's topic in
Theater
Hi, sia. I finally made it.:laugh: :) :babble:
September 16, 2001
139 replies
RPG
Tower of Fangs (Signup and Explanation)
Chaos
replied to
Cecil
's topic in
Theater
*walks to Sia* Sia, are you going to teach me? I hope so; you know me...
September 14, 2001
63 replies
RPG
Tower of Fangs (Signup and Explanation)
Chaos
replied to
Cecil
's topic in
Theater
So, when do i start, O Great Cecil, Master of the Tower of Fangs?
September 14, 2001
63 replies
RPG
Tower of Fangs (Signup and Explanation)
Chaos
replied to
Cecil
's topic in
Theater
ok i'm ready to join...Aren't you people happy???:D :laugh: :babble: :cross:
September 14, 2001
63 replies
RPG
Tower of Fangs (Signup and Explanation)
Chaos
replied to
Cecil
's topic in
Theater
Or maybe that's the point? That's it, isn't it? Fine! But if you change your minds, I'm alwayz open...
September 13, 2001
63 replies
RPG
Tower of Fangs (Signup and Explanation)
Chaos
replied to
Cecil
's topic in
Theater
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!?!?!!? I AM VERY INTERESTED!!!!!!!!!! THE TOW SEEMS LIKE FUN, BUT IF NO ONE EXPLAINS IT, HOW CAN I JOIN!?!?!?!!?
September 13, 2001
63 replies
RPG
Tower of Fangs (Signup and Explanation)
Chaos
replied to
Cecil
's topic in
Theater
lol, yall, lol:D :laugh: :laugh: :babble:
September 13, 2001
63 replies
RPG
Tower of Fangs (Signup and Explanation)
Chaos
replied to
Cecil
's topic in
Theater
Cuz, i'm like lost...
September 13, 2001
63 replies
RPG
Tower of Fangs (Signup and Explanation)
Chaos
replied to
Cecil
's topic in
Theater
Not to rush anyone, but, can ya just give me a basic expelation?
September 13, 2001
63 replies
RPG
Tower of Fangs (Signup and Explanation)
Chaos
replied to
Cecil
's topic in
Theater
o...k never mind
September 12, 2001
63 replies
RPG
Tower of Fangs (Signup and Explanation)
Chaos
replied to
Cecil
's topic in
Theater
so what is this if i may ask?
September 12, 2001
63 replies
RPG
Tower of Fangs (Signup and Explanation)
Chaos
replied to
Cecil
's topic in
Theater
I think...
September 12, 2001
63 replies
RPG
Tower of Fangs (Signup and Explanation)
Chaos
replied to
Cecil
's topic in
Theater
Uh, sure ssjc, i think
September 12, 2001
63 replies
RPG
Tower of Fangs (Signup and Explanation)
Chaos
replied to
Cecil
's topic in
Theater
aw, CRA*!!!!
September 12, 2001
63 replies
RPG
Tower of Fangs (Signup and Explanation)
Chaos
replied to
Cecil
's topic in
Theater
how's that?
September 12, 2001
63 replies
RPG
Tower of Fangs (Signup and Explanation)
Chaos
replied to
Cecil
's topic in
Theater
ok, I'm workin on it BTW, what's with the dragons? I was trying to follow along, so i got lost
September 12, 2001
63 replies
RPG
Tower of Fangs (Signup and Explanation)
Chaos
replied to
Cecil
's topic in
Theater
Yes the elements are the same
September 12, 2001
63 replies
RPG
Tower of Fangs (Signup and Explanation)
Chaos
replied to
Cecil
's topic in
Theater
I'm just nevious. Here's the stats:
September 12, 2001
63 replies
RPG
Tower of Fangs (Signup and Explanation)
Chaos
replied to
Cecil
's topic in
Theater
Uh, hi yall I'm interested in this but i am a bit lost. So, uh just tell me what to do, ok?
September 12, 2001
63 replies
Prev
92
93
94
95
96
97
Next
Page 97 of 97
All Activity
Home
Chaos
×
Existing user? Sign In
Sign Up
Browse
Back
Forums
Events
Staff
Online Users
Leaderboard
Activity
Back
All Activity
Search
Otakupedia
Graphic Worm
theOtaku
Chat
×
Create New...