[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]I really like reading all your relationship stories. A lot of the sound like they came out of a Romance novel.
Here?s my long story.
Well, now I'm just a mere 13 year old very clueless to the word relationship. I didn't really expect to get a boyfriend anytime soon. Yeah, people did ask me out but I always said no in fear of my parent and sibling's response to the word "boyfriend" but there was this one guy I've had my eyes on since fifth grade. (Very young indeed) it was a childish crush between us two. It stayed like that in the 6th grade also. We?d always flirt with each other and tease about little things. Sadly, once we got to middle school the boy went to a boarding school (No he didn't do anything bad) up in Boston (Far far away from DC) and I sort of lost contact with him after that. My heart was broken but I moved on.
Now I'm in the eighth grade, wanting something to bring my life up to an all time high. Halo 2 sort of kept me smiling for a month or so but it's just a game nothing real.
I've got one guy in my math class that always hits on me. It's kind of cute some of the things he does but I still wasn't looking for a boyfriend. So, I'm on AIM talking to a friend about some Halo stuff when I get a random message from some random dude. We exchange names and it turns out to be the guy from Elementary school. A huge smile forms on my face as I read his name on the computer screen. We talk for a few hours about what has been going on for the past two years and he just comes out with "You wanna go out to the movies with me Christmas Eve?" (He came back home for winter break) Trust me, this isn't the kind of guy that just comes out and asks girls out but I said yes happily. So we hung out together on Christmas Eve, New Years, and the Sunday afterwards. I won't go into great detail what we did ^_~ but it was nice. Now the guy is back up in Boston and going to school. We try to e-mail everyday and he calls me once a week and he considers me his girlfriend.
Pause. You'd think I'd be enjoying all this right? Well, now it's sort of getting on my nerves. I don't know why. I guess it's his shyness around me. (In person not online at least) He can never start up a conversation with me and just fiddles with his iPod a lot. (I admit it?s cool but must you flash it to the whole world!) Maybe he's still in shock form all this time not seeing each other but I swear I went insane going to the movies, the parties, laser tagging, and paintballing with out him talking all that much. I don't know. Maybe it'll work out if I try more but I'm just thinking about dumping the guy. (Yes. How mean can I get?) I?m just being picky.
Pros about him, Japanese, likes anime, plays the guitar, cute, into rock, good taste in cloths, and good taste in food. (Not a very long list if you ask me)
Cons about him, very shy, mood less, always trying to buy me stuff, and not much personality.
Well, I was pretty bored so I felt like ranting on about something stupid. So feel free to give me any advice or criticism. [/COLOR][/SIZE]