:D Enjoy!!!....I've been writting poems for a while... oh yeah i gotta give 0ut a big Hey to Gold_angewomon.... Britty
ttyl.... Ashley..
________________________________________One day it'll all be over,
one day I'll make it end.
I'm sorry to my family,
and also to my friends.
This world is not for me,
I feel I don't fit in,
I'm at war with myself,
and it seems I'm not goin to win.
I wish I had the courage,
to end it all right here,
but no matter how much I hate this,
I'm oh so full of fear.
I don't want to spend eternity,
with flames all around me,
in Heaven, with the angels,
is where I wish to be.
But if I take my life,
this could never be,
for in the flames of hell,
Satan will wait for me.
The misery will never end,
it will only get worse,
so I guess I'm better off here,
living with this awful curse.
One day it'll be over,
One day it's goin to end,
but not because I lost the battle,
I thought I'd never win.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
He said "little girl" described me best,
But he doesn't know me like the rest.
I'm more mature than I used to be,
But he doesn't look for the real me.
The girl he likes is not that great,
To me she acts like she's only eight,
Something is there that he must like more,
But now I'm hurt cause' my heart he tore.
People disagree with what he said,
It is not true, what is in his head?
If he found the time to talk to me,
Then he would find what other guys see.
^^ thats a poem about aq guy who didnt even give me a chance.. because he said i was a lil girl.. o well theres 1000s of other fish in tha sea :D---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:freak: