I just recently (well...back in February of this year) I started to take up on Airbrushing shirts. So here's a few I've done since then:
[COLOR=Purple]** Just Click on the Character Names to View**[/COLOR]
[U]1st Shirt I ever did:[/U]
[B]Character[/B]:
[URL=http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y15/ChichiriFreak/Airbrushed%20Shirts/161424-20060524173245.jpg]Heihachi Hayashida[/URL]
[B]Series[/B]:Samurai 7
[I]*This was given away to a Voice Actor who did the english Voice of Heihachi*[/I]
[B]Character:[/B] [URL=http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y15/ChichiriFreak/Airbrushed%20Shirts/Ashton_Jacket_REDONE_by_chichirifre.jpg]Ashton Anchors[/URL]
[B]Series[/B]: Star Ocean EX/ Star Ocean 2 (Video Game Title)
[B]Character:[/B] [URL=http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y15/ChichiriFreak/Airbrushed%20Shirts/101_6812.jpg]Conan[/URL]
[B]Series:[/B] Detective Conan
[I]*Given away to a friend, but I wasn't too happy with the coloring of this. :animesigh *[/I]
[B]Character:[/B] [URL=http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y15/ChichiriFreak/Airbrushed%20Shirts/101_6810.jpg]Garaa[/URL]
[B]Series:[/B] Naruto
[I]*Given away to a friend...his head a bit lopsidded...^^; *[/I]
[B]Character:[/B] [URL=http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y15/ChichiriFreak/Airbrushed%20Shirts/Jin_and_Fuu_Shirt_by_chichirifreak.jpg]Fuu and Jin[/URL]
[B]Series:[/B] Samurai Champloo
[I]* I consider this my worst shirt, because I messed up on the coloring of Fuu. Which is why this one was never finished...but one my friends still took it...O_o*[/I]
[B]Character: [/B] [URL=http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y15/ChichiriFreak/Airbrushed%20Shirts/Sven.jpg]Sven Vollfied[/URL]
[B]Series: [/B] Black Cat
[B]Character[/B]: [URL=http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y15/ChichiriFreak/Airbrushed%20Shirts/101_6595.jpg]Kyuzo[/URL]
[B]Series:[/B] Samurai 7
[I]*Given away to a friend for her birthday*[/I]
[B]Character:[/B] [URL=http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y15/ChichiriFreak/Airbrushed%20Shirts/101_6574.jpg]Auron (KH2 version)[/URL]
[B]Series:[/B] Kingdom Hearts 2 Version.
[U]My most recent shirt I've completed.[/U]
[B]Characters[/B]: Shen Long, Son Goku, Heihachi Hayashida, Negi, Chrono
[B]Series[/B]: E's otherwise, Saiyuki, Samurai 7, Negima, and Chrono Crusade
[URL=http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y15/ChichiriFreak/Airbrushed%20Shirts/101_6820.jpg]VIEW FRONT[/URL]
[URL=http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y15/ChichiriFreak/Airbrushed%20Shirts/101_6824.jpg]VIEW BACK[/URL]
[I]*This shirt was also given away to the same voice actor my very first shirt was given too. ^^; This shirt consisted of the various characters he has voiced*[/I]
- Thank you for viewing!