Continuing down the hall, ViViaqn turned to the left and went down a brightly painted corridor. The walls were gree, but very subtle shades, both lighter and darker, swirled in for the design. The effect caught everyones' attention so she waited a few seconds before opening the door.
"This, as you might guess, is our design network. These geniuses work on everything from the logo that comes out next week to the backgrounds you lay against." Holding open the door for everyone to enter, "Clothing that hangs on the rack? Well they have blessed us with the textiles. Basically, these people are gods here. If their coffee boy want you to bring the whole placce coffee, I'd suggest taking orders."
A man of slight build came up to the group. "Ah! Apherion, ViVi, my darlings... How are you? There is this new print you [I]have[/I] to see. Straight from Dion's mind... It would really compliment your hair, you know Vivi?" Picking up a lock of it, The man ran it through his fingers. "So soft. Give my compliments to Nanita the next time you get it done."
"Don't worry I will," She said as she bent down to hug him. "Ok everyoone, this is Chris- now he is God." laughing at her joke, she was pleased to see a few smiles and a giggle or two. "Don't worry; I'm only half joking. Chris runs the entier design network for his blackberry. He is boss."
Looking around at the bobbling heads, ViVian wanted to sigh. [I]This is going to be one tough group... Especially that Kaleb... I wish eyeliner was everything.[/I]
"Alright, we'll take a tour through here nad then break for lunch."
"This place is that big?" Tea asked, still trying to hide behind her bag.
"Very much so... Intresting too... Don't worry, it will fly by."
So the group followed behind ViVian, Apherion, and Chris.