must ahhhhhh get to sky plac e with bird to roast!!!!!!!
*tendawizin the tuky*
me name Curlyeth this is Larryeth and Moeth. *Nyuk,Nyuk,Nyuk*
whoop whoop whoop nae nyuk nyuk.
Moeeth: come here lump for brains!
Curlyeth: why soytenly
Moeth:*takes saw and saws Curlyeth's skull* rrrrr rrrrrr rrrrrr rrrrrr
Curlyeth :oh oh look!
Moeth: you broke the saw you knuckle head
Curlyeth: *nya* nyuk nyuk nyuk
Moeth: A wise guy eh? *poke*
Curleth: *yell in pain* oooooh!emmmmmm rouf rouf emmmmmm !
Larryeth: leave em alone
Moeth: oh sure sure * slap*
Larryeth: owwwwwww!
To be continued tommorow night.
I play Bass, lead and background vocals and I was in a local band untill our vocalist had to go to the mental facility no lie ask ssj chic if she remembers travis F and the band bullet image. I also do sound effects after recording and all the album covers and the site well I used to.....:(
mow I just sit here and I'm just as my profile says I also write songs but I don't know I don't wright as much as I used to:sleep:
So how many rock and metal fans we have here?
well first poll 70s rock next poll up little bit of 80s-90s then next poll now time to see which already famous band will become a legend.:cool:
Yuri formaly known as Steven Hyde
Very good you guys almost went through half the list of all the gundam series!
Keep naming your favorites.......and now let's make this a bit more interesting! tell us what you like about your series and for any one who has a scanner why don't you make up your own gundam or draw one that already exists. As soon as I finish my fan page on my site it should be up. eould you each like credit if so send a pic and your screen name or whatever you whant to be known as:D :D :cool: :p
Hey folks time to see what people realy like more the universal colonie series or the after colonie series some thing like that..........any way I can't remember all the sereis because there is a lot so just post the series if you vote gor other...and I know I'm not all here:rolleyes:
1/100 models
Zaku II
RX 79 (g) Gundam
RX 79 (g) Gundam Ez 8
Gouf Custom
Wing zero custom
heavy arms custom
GM
1/144
Hydra gundam
Heavy arms
tallgeese
shining
Bolt
original Gundam
Asparas
Gelgoog
Domm
Serpent
Zaku III
Zaku
Emperor
master
thats enough I can't type any more that's what I have not that much but a nice showcase in the terrains I make
I'm an 08th MS druggy I went all out remember admaral Yuri Kellarny I had the hair already I grew long side burns and wear long trench coat like things like him sanders too
:D Hey me to the only one I didn't like building was the hydragundam but I build mostly Gundam, 08th MS team, Gundam Wing, gundam f91 thats about it my most prized two are wing zero custom and Gouf Custom.