[quote name='Ryuujin]Well I wasn't going to bring this up but since you did Syk3(I still don't get this Greg), I will expound upon it. You said that [spoiler]Spike died in the last session, but they may not be the case. Spike has been injured more times than imaginable. For example in KHOD he ummm.... (don't want to ruin it for ya) well he gets shot and you would assume he died but indeed he didn't. So just because you assume he died does not mkae it so. So for all of you who cried because he died think that he just passed out from a loss of blood or something.[/spoiler'] There's my 2 cents to the subject.-OutlawDragon[/quote]
Good point but if Spike had surived wouldnt you think the remainder of the syndictae finish him off?
A Spike movie would be great I would also love to see Spike's days in the Red Dragon Syndicate.] Another good movie would be when Spike meets Jet for the first time.