I've played the game and I made it to the last level but I had to take it back. What level are you on if your on the one where you have to deaal with the Bombs being dropped you should try the level with a hyper hammer.
I agree with Transic Nerve on this one you are a little to much into DBZ if you ask something like that. Anyway the kid would be unaturally powerful. The kid would be the most powerfulest person in the universe with training or not.
The crowd doesn't get attacked, doesn't get near there during the tournament Mr. Satan(Hercule) wins and he pays Android 18 off for twice the prize money.
I dont really need info since Ii either see what I need ever so often n this board I really dont need info. But when I do I would usually get it from Lady Macaidoth(Spelling) or Sephiroth, and Altron Gundam