The PS2 has good graphics and can play dvd's but it should have some more add-ons like The Mp3 idea or stuff like that you can use a mouse on the PS2 for designing on Armored Core 2.
Why would the thinking be good its okay for a limit but it is so boring after a while, the battle is the best part and how does this help Gohan he learns in the Hyperbolic time chamber and it may help but not much he does it with his fathers help.
Goku is the best and I'll comment no further on this subect becase the cuteness doesn't matter you can swoon over the pix but you need a reality check.
I've heard good thing about it and I've seen things about it but I self-teach myself because you can't have a trainer if you want to be your best you must become your best and then you can borrow moves.:mrt: :mrt: :mrt: :mrt:
The price almost everywhere is still $299.95 hopefully it will be lower soon I want one for myself, well I have one it just not mine right now.(brother)