[left][font=Arial]here's some I saw on another site. (I THINK I'M A BIT OUT OF DATE HERE!)[/font][/left]
[left][font=Arial][/font] [/left]
[left][font=Arial][/font] [/left]
[left][font=Arial]A blonde was down on her luck. In order to raise money, she decided to kidnap a kid and hold him for ransom. So she went to a playground, grabbed a kid, and took him behind a tree. "I've kidnapped you!", said the blonde and then proceeded to write a note saying, "I've kidnapped your kid. Tomorrow morning, put $10,000 in a paper bag and place it under the pecan tree next to the playground. Signed, A Blonde." The Blonde then pinned the note to the kid's shirt and sent him home to show his parents.[/font][/left]
[left][font=Arial]The next morning the blonde checked under the tree and surely enough, a paper bad was sitting there. The Blonde opened the bag and found the $10,000 with a note that said, "How could you do this to a fellow blonde?"[/font][/left]
[left][font=Arial][/font] [/left]
[left][font=Arial][/font] [/left]
[left][font=Arial]2...A couple of blondes were driving through Louisiana when they came to a sign that told them they were almost to Natchitoches. They argued all the way there about how to pronounce the name of the town. Finally they stopped for lunch. After getting their food, one of the blondes said to the cashier, "Can you settle an argument for us? Very slowly, tell us where we are."
The cashier leaned over the counter and said:
"Buuurrrrrr-Gerrrrrr Kiiiinnnnnggg"[/font][/left]
[left][font=Arial][/font] [/left]
[left][font=Arial]3...There was a blonde who was taking her kids to Disney Land. When they were about half way there, the blonde say a sign that said "Disney Land Left," so the blonde turned back around and went home.[/font][/left]
[left][font=Arial][/font] [/left]
[left][font=Arial]4....A brunette says to a blonde "Look! A dead bird!" and the blonde looks up and says "Where?"[/font][/left]
[left][font=Arial][/font] [/left]
[left][font=Arial]5....A blonde and a brunette are driving down the highway in a convertible. The brunette knows that she's speeding so she asks the blonde if there's a cop behind them. The blonde looks behind her and sees a cop and tells the brunette. The brunette then asks if his he's got his lights on. The blonde replies "Yes...No...Yes...No...Yes...No"[/font][/left]
[left][font=Arial][/font] [/left]
[left][font=Arial]and, I'll stop here[/font][/left]
[left][font=Arial][/font] [/left]