hmmmm. this is hard well their are a few... i'll give ten
(no particular order)
1. banquet[phones disco remix] / bloc party
2. where do i stab myself in the ears? [the legion of doom remix] / hawthorne heights
3. bite to break skin[the legion of doom remix] / senses fail
4. burn[alledged remix] / alkaline trio
5. way away / yellowcard
6. talk[JXL remix] / coldplay
7. i dissapear / the faint
8. she's hearing voices [Erol Alkan's Calling Your Dub] / bloc party
9. come on / andy hunter
10. time to waste / alkaline trio
i would give more, but i think i'd overwhelm everybody. O_O wait...... just one more, AND. i'll post the lyrics.
stare at the sun / thrice - the artist in the ambulance
I sit here clutching useless lists
And keys for doors that don't exist
I crack my teeth on pearls
I tear into the history
Show me what it means to me in this world
Yeah, in this world
'Cause I am due for a miracle
I'm waiting for a sign
I'll stare straight into the sun
And I won't close my eyes
'Till I understand or go blind
I see the parts but not the whole
I study saints and scholars both
No perfect plan unfurls
Do I trust my heart or just my mind?
Why is truth so hard to find in this world?
Yeah, in this world
'Cause I am due for a miracle
I'm waiting for a sign
I'll stare straight into the sun
And I won't close my eyes
'Till I understand or go blind
('Till I understand or go blind)
I know that there's a point I've missed
A shrine or stone I haven't kissed
A scar that never graced my wrist
A mirror that hasn't met this fist
But I can't help feeling like I'm...
Due for a miracle
I'm waiting for a sign
I'll stare straight into the sun
And I won't close my eyes
Due for a miracle
I'm waiting for a sign
I'll stare straight into the sun
And I won't close my eyes
another one too, "Like Eating Glass[Ladaytron Zapasita Mix]" by bloc party
I can't eat, I can't sleep
I can't sleep, I can't dream
An aversion to light
Got a fear of the ocean
I can't eat, I can't sleep
I can't sleep, I can't dream
An aversion to light
Got a fear of the ocean
Like drinking poison, like eating glass
It's so cold in this house
It's so cold in this house
It's so cold in this bed
Like drinking poison, like eating glass
We've got crosses on our eyes
(I cant eat, I cant sleep)
(Like drinking poison, like eating glass)
Been walking into the walls again
(I cant sleep, I cant dream)
(Like drinking poison, like eating glass)
We've got crosses on our eyes
(I cant eat, I cant sleep)
(Like drinking poison, like eating glass)
Been walking into the furniture
(I cant sleep, I cant dream)
(Like drinking poison, like eating glass)
We've got crosses on our eyes
(An aversion to light)
(like drinking poison, like eating glass)
For richer, for poorer, for better, for worse
( Got a fear of the ocean)
We've got crosses on our eyes
We've been walking into the furniture
thank you for you time.