Real life. Bring a pig to a tall building and drop it from there. Or drop a pig from a helicopter. That's mean, but that prove that pig can fly. You look cute Mystical. Believe me, I have my contact lenses on.
Here is my experience of giving speech. I never look at my paper or using note card. I just go over the information and know what to say. Stay cool, speak slowly, eyes look staight forward (or at someone you like in class). Don't ever look at the teacher (unless you're her favorite student).
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]
eh.. ^^;;;; .. well i wasn't picked.. so i get to go tommorrow.. .. ¬_¬ *hugs*
[/B][/QUOTE]
You have plenty of time to prepare. (no hug for now)
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B]
How about a river? The Foot and the Head of a river are locations (downriver, and upriver, respectively). A river has a mouth, and also a bed. o.< [/B][/QUOTE]
You took my answer.
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]¬_¬;; .. *looks at shadowgohan*.. *then kinda glares towards lotus* what luck?
lol [/B][/QUOTE]
You don't need luck. Fine. I won't wish you good luck anymore.
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I would rather swim in a pool of sulphuric acid than watch the harry potter film, I've been flaming the damn film for the last 3 months.... [/B][/QUOTE]
Kick Sephiroth. You make me feel like an idiot. I have to get to the cinema one hour early to get good seat.
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B].. i might be more confident if i get a hug... 6__6;; ^_^ heh.. [/B][/QUOTE]
nah, I think you have enough confident already. :D a smile is fine.