Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Duo_Lover

New Members
  • Posts

    21
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Duo_Lover

  1. MY FAVORITE IS WUFIE CHANG
  2. what is the website address to Bisheon to capture the pilots?
  3. He's the one I think is the best I am so in love with him
  4. He is my favorite pilot I love him all the way despite my user id
  5. I think that the guys are all straight cause yeah you are right that would ruin the image for all of them
  6. hehehehehe isn't that the truth sometimes even with short hair I have some really bad hair days
  7. Well like I said I thought they all are cute I just made my mind up to like just one of them
  8. I know how do I change it
  9. awww yes most positively I think all of the gundam pilots are cute but Wuefi is my favorite cutie
  10. I mean I really don't know all I read of fanfic is that all the gundam pilots are gay ... I mean it would be a real switch if the made them straight I mean what if they are and no one really knows about it?????????????????????????
  11. I really think that someone should make a fanfic with Wuefi with someone ...I mean the other guys has each other maybe we need to make a fanfic with a girl with Wuefi maybe make him straight?
  12. not that any I have seen if you know of any fanfic sites let me know ok
  13. Why isn't there any stories about Wuefi being with anyone? I mean maybe someone should put a girl with Wuefi
  14. Here it is # 1 Catherine Bloom # 2 Dorothy Catalonia # 3 Hilde Schbecker # 4 Lady Une # 5 Lucrezia Noin # 6 Mariemeia Khushrenada # 7 Meiran Chang # 8 Midii Une # 9 Relena Darlian/Peacecraft # 10 Sally Po # 11 Sylvia Noventa
  15. Here is my Results # 1 Chang Wufei # 2 Treize # 3 Trowa Barton # 4 Heero Yuy # 5 Lady Une # 6 Zechs Marquise/Milliardo Peacecraft # 7 Catherine Bloom # 8 Duo Maxwell # 9 Quatre Winner # 10 Relena Peacecraft # 11 Dorothy
  16. hey the links doesn't work
  17. I mean this is just an idea but maybe someone should put females into their lives live writing a fan fic of wuefi falling in love with a new female gundam pilot
  18. hey thank you very much I am totally a wufie girl here
  19. Well my favoriye pilot is Wufie it is like I am so totally in love with him .... Plus I think all of the guys are real cute
  20. But I really know for sure that I am totally in love with Wufie Chang He is just so cute
  21. I am new here and a friend of mune introduced me to gundam . I am woundering if there are any good pictures of duo and wufie? please give me the urls to the sites ok/
×
×
  • Create New...