[quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1309375789' post='708211']
[color="#9932cc"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]So lately, I've been playing catchup with great games I never grew up with. The first two in the foray have been [b]A Link to the Past[/b] and [b]Super Metroid[/b]. [For the record, yes, I did have an SNES; it was my first system. I just never played much on it outside of Super Mario World, the DKC series, Street Fighter (when I was allowed to), and Toy Story. :P][/font][/color]
[/quote]
Oh My that takes me back. The SNES was my second console and I loved A link to the past, the DK seires and super mario world. A link to the past I remember spending hours upon hours getting every upgrade and item. Fantastic game.
I have recently played and fully obtained all the trophies for Infamous. I found myself compelled to get everything that game had to offer, even second play though I enjoyed it. I have just downloaded a few demos, Rush n Attack (yeah because i played the NES original), sonic 20th anniversary remake and uncharted 3 multiplayer demo.
Well rush n attack (i only realised about 2 hours about its a play on Russian attack) was pretty good, much more than just the 2 options of stab and jump like the original. I might look into the full game.
Sonic 20th anniversary I will get this game once the full version is available, its the first sonic but with better graphics and music revamped but exactly the same. Love it.
Uncharted 3 demo, I tried to play this but due to lack of other players i could not. I'll wait a day or 2 for more people to download it. I'm really looking forward to this one.