Corey
Members-
Posts
2330 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Corey
-
I'm in the Jazz theory class in my H.S. Our final Exam is in about two weeks. he won't tel us whats on it and I can't recall anything I have learned this year. If anyone can possibley help me with: [list][*]The 7 modes and what cords they cover. [*]Tranposition (treble & bass clef). [*]Formulas (1 3 5 7) for kinds of cords, like major minor dominant diminished 1/2 diminished. [*]And the names of the 7 modes (I can't remember them).[/list] Pease... This is my ticket to summer school if I fail this.
-
1) Gender: [b]Male[/b] 2) What do you believe in? : [b]Evolution[/b] 3) Why? : I believe in [b]Evolution[/b] because I don't like to accept a God. 4) What is your religion ? [b]Christian[/b] 5) How strong are your religious beliefs? [b]Non-existent (But I wouldn't say so in my school)[/b] 6) Are you very familiar with any evolutionary theories ? Yes 7) Ethnic Background? [b]I am a European [u]Mutt[/u]. Also know as caucasian.[/b] 8) Where have you lived most of your life ? [b]USA Milwaukee, Wisconsin.[/b] 9) Have you ever taken a course in modern biology ? [b]Yes[/b] 10) Do you believe in God ? [b]No. Believing in any God means believing in fate, and destiny. I don't like the idea that my life is already planned out for me. I like to make my own decisions.[/b] Sorry if I've offended anyone but that's just how I feel.
-
Transitic, could you post a little more info about paypal? They are still a little skeptical. Actually they most likely won't even listen... But I would apreciate it.
-
Ok. I'm down to my last straw. My parents have this gigantic phobia about online purchasing, even from secure sights like e-bay. I created and account, bid on this PSone game thats really hard to find, got it for about $20.00 less than retail, and then was promtly told to shove it up my a-s-s by my parents. They wouldn't even think about it. Could you guys on OB assure them that it's perfectly safe and their credit-card-# will be fine?
-
You probably won't even take me seriously just because I'm a newb but I consider myself to be a little romantic. Please remeber that this is what I do and it might not work for you. First off, [b]BE YOURSELF[/b]. Repetitive isn't it. :) Anyway you sound like you already have a good chance with her. You two talked for a while and seem to have a lot in common. Whenever I was with my lady I always did little things for her. I held the door, paid for her dinners, picked things up she may have dropped, ect. She found that really attractive. Your GF may be different, but I'm just tryin to give you some pointers. Oh by the way, we didn't break up for stupid reasons like I didn't buy her a birthday gift or anything. She moved to Las Vegas. I'm in Wisconsin.
-
Fear my new computer with broadband internet!
Corey replied to Sephiroth's topic in General Discussion
Why does everyone have a computer that runs Windows? I'm probably the only person on OtakuBoards with an iMac. By the way... [b]MY COMPUTER ONLY HAS 128 MB OF RAM!!!!!!!![/b] ::Runs into a corner and cries...:: -
I stood in the middle of the street, hands on my knees, breathing fast. I felt worse than I had the whole day. I felt as if I had missed something. I caught my breath and walked down the street the way the car had went. It was a longshot but maybe I would find it up the road a little. I held out my arms and found them shaking. I shoved them into my pockets and found the black envelope again. I stopped and turned it around in my hands. The message inside read the same as always, "We have awakened, chosen one". I grimaced against tears. They were still fresh in my eyes. With a final look at the envelope, I let it flutter down to the cement ground. I walked over it and down the street. How could I be an Aeon Warrior if I couldn't even protect the one person I loved?
-
What I find annoying is when someone just walks up to you and sniffs you. I seem to be a magnet for people like that. First it was a hobo, then some wierdo at the mall, then a classmate, then one of my teachers.... I don't think I smell THAT good. Also I'm sorry to bring this back up but someone has to defend him, and I am a friend of his. James, lay off man. His name is not that problematic. It compacts his posts a little. He doesn't write that huge of posts anyway. If your going to make him change his name why not go and pick on people with gigantic signatures, and make them shorten it. You sounded a lot cooler before I discovered how much you abuse your power. If I were Adam, I would fire your a**.
-
I go to a school of the arts so we have concerts all the time. I'm in the Jazz program so I have to play all the time. My first one was tough because a bunch of punk-rockers came in and chucked beer bottles at us but.... My first band concert (System Of A Down, Disturbed, Incubus, Linkin Park) was cool. I went to a Rob Zombie concert. It was awesome.
-
I hope I'm not too late Name: Ryan Schezar Age: 30 Race: human Class: Necromancer Weapon: Battlewand- consumes spirits of the dead to fuel magic Armor: Dark Armor (Contains Dark Magic) Shield: Dragon Scale Shield Spells: Raise Dead- Raises A dead person/thing to destroy other people. Levitation- Raises something/someone in the air and move them. Heal- Heals some wounds.
-
You all post very good arguments for both sides. I myself believe the paranormal is real. One of my very close friends' house is haunted. I brought some detecting equipment that I "borrowed" from my cousin and set it up in her house on halloween. I tested that piece of equipment in a bunch of places including my house, my school, and the mall. It registed correct every time. When I was at her house the thing was going nuts. First there were 3 me, her, and her dad. Then it jumped to 10. Then to 17. Then to 23 and so on. Thats why I believe.
-
God that reminds me of my 13th b-day. After everyone left and my parents were in be I went up to my room and just cried. Reflecting on it now I realize that I was crying because I didn't want to leave childhood behind. I'm almost 16 now but I still long for the days when all you had to do for homework was a page of math. Maybe you just don't want to grow up yet. I sure as hell wasn't ready for it.
-
I sat on the roof of a highrise apartment complex sobing. I read the note she had given me for the twentieth time. "Dear Ryan, If you are reading his I am dead. I'll be blunt. You aren't in the best of position right now. You have the Dark Order after you and you are just coming to grips with what is happeneing. You remeber how we met when we were in highschool? I bumped into you in the halls sophmore year. The truth is I was sent to that school by God to protect you untill your quest has begun. I've been protecting you ever since then. Now that I am dead you must protect yourself. You have allies in this city Ryan. Trust them. They are also Aeon Warriors. Soon you will discover the truth about your destiny. Goodbye." Amber Alvarez I folded it and put it in my back pocket gently. A car below me took off with a screech of tires. I got and odd feeling from that car. I ran down the fire escape and sprinted after it. About six blocks later I lost it and collapsed on the ground completely out of breath. --------please continue--------
-
"What?!" He sighed heavily. "You had such potential... It's too bad... I guess you are what you are." He raised a short metal pipe. He pressed a button and the pipe turned into a five foot rod. I took a step back. He was really going to kill me. He lunged at me and I dove out of the way, and proceeded to land on my cut arm. Pain shot thorugh my mind. I glanced up and rolled out of the way of the rod. I slammed against a wall and stood up. Blood rushed though my head. I stumbled and almost fell. He connected with my upper thigh. The muscles siezed up imediatly. I fell to the ground clutching my leg. The Contact towered over me. "Now, it's time for you to die." He raised his rod. My eyes went wide. He brought the metal weapon arching down. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" I held out my hand on instinct. I caught the rod. We both froze. Neither of us moved. Neither of us expected me to catch the rod. He blinked, as if to clarify what he was seeing. Again the words flowed freely. "I will not be killed. The Aeon Warriors will bring peace to this world. You tell The Dark Lord what I have told you." I stood up. The bandage in my arm fell away. There was no cut. I snatched the rod out of his hands, and lifted him up with the other. I tossed him into the air flying towards the back wall. The next thing I knew everything slowed down. He looked like he was flying in slow motion. The rod glittered in the light and caught my eye. A smile spread across my lips. Just as he was about head level with me I threw the rod at him. Time sped up. I was sprayed with a liquid. I wiped the stuff from my eyes and looked at the back wall. The Contact was limp. About five feet off the floor he was there, impaled by the metal rod, blood seeping slowly down into a crimson pool. A door opened behind me. I whirled around sharply expecting another fight. It was Amber. "C'mon quick! Lets go! You gotta get out of here!" I ran to her and out of the place. "How did you get here?" I asked. "I followed you down. We all have our little gifts. Mine is temporary invisibility." We were running up flight of stairs. "You can't be seen with me. I just killed a... a Contact." She stopped running. "What? Why?" "Because he tried to kill me." I said and grabbed her arm. We were running again. "Amber I'm an Aeon Warrior. I don't know if that means anything to you but the Dark Order wants me dead. I'm not even sure what an Aeon Warrior is yet but it has to be important if they want me dead." We both lapsed into silence as we ran. We got to a door that lead to the Outer Sanctum of the Order, where we came in. We walked into it and headed toward the exit. Halfway there the gong was hit. One of the Priests stepped onto the balcony. "Stop those two there! The two Knights!" He pointed at us. We ran, knocking down people as we went. We got to the door and Duke was standing there. "Duke you gotta move man." I said. "You gotta come with my sir." He went for my injured arm and gripped it. I punched him in the face with my good hand. He sprawled onto the floor. We ran out of the building. A loud bang filled the air. Amber dropped to the ground. I turned around and fell. I scrambled to her. Blood was seeping from a bullet hole in her chest. "Ryan...." She handed me a crumpled piece of paper. Her eyes closed and she went limp. "Amber? Amber?" I was shaking her. "Amber wake up!" A mob flooded out of the Sanctum. I desperatly didn't want to leave her behind. I heard a shout. I stood up and with a final look at her I ran off into the night.
-
I decended the mold covered steps into the Dark Order. My arm still throbbed from Dukes grip. I was still woozy from it. We reached the large metal door that lead into the outer sanctum. I pushed it open. The familiar chanting of prayres met our ears. We reached the cleansing bowl. I dipped my hands in and lifted the black liquid to run over my face. I imediately felt refreshed. I had often thought that the liquid was some kind of external drug. Amber did the same. We walked into the sanctum and were met with handshakes and cries of hello. "The Archon wants to see you." Amber whispered in my ear. My eyes went a little wide. Maybe it was time for me to get promoted. "Where?" I murmered quietly. Hopefully, today, I would move up to the status of Zealot istead of Knight. My heart beat quickened. "Council Room..." She pulled me aside. "I listened in on a conversation yesterday. When you didn't come they got worried. If you hadn't of showed up today the promotion wouldn't have been givin. They are worried about something Ryan... It includes you... Be careful. I don't know what they are going to do." She kissed me softly and darted into the crowd. I touched my lips gently and smiled. Nothing could go wrong on this day. I started walking toward the Council Room in the far corner. I got about ten feet away and got very dizzy. I swayed and grabbed onto someone to hold myself up. He helped me steady myself and walked away. I swallowed and kept going. I got to the door and opened it. It was pitchblack inside. Normally that wouldn't bother me but this time it did. I walked in ignoring the gurguling feeling in my stomach. I got to the center of the room and six torches flared up. I jumped a little. There were six balconies in the room. They were directly over the torches. Six men walked onto them. I smiled. They were the Archons. There were only six in the world. They were all here. To see me. "Ryan Schezar! Step forward onto the crest." I walked onto the symbol in the center of the room. "Kneel." I dropped to one knee. The crest started moving down. I jerked but did not lift my head. My hand jittered with fear. Small bolts jumped from finger to finger. This had never happened before. It stopped with a clunk. I stood up slowly and watched a hatch close above me some fifty feet. "Heeey! Whats going on!?" A light flicked on in the room. I looked around in the blinding light holding up my hand. "Is someone there?" Footfalls broke the silence. I stepped back. "Who's there." I said with a waver of fear creeping into my voice. "Ryan, sit down." A light flicked onto a chair. I creeped toward it and sat. It was a lazyboy chair made to envoke relaxation. I was in it sitting ridged. The footfalls returned. A light turned on a man. I inhaled sharply. The man that was in front of me was the only contact in the world. Contacts talk to the Dark Master. The Dark Master is the one that started the Order. "Oh my God..." He laughed slightly. "You probably have no idea why you are here. I assure you it's not for your promotion. I have been spoken to by The Dark Lord. He has some concerns about you... Show me your hand." I held up my hand. It started to burn. I screamed. The pain dissapeared just as fast as it came. "Hmmmmm.... You have already started to awaken." He tossed me the red-flawed rock. I looked at my hand and saw no red mark. I gripped the stone and reintegrated the mark into my skin. "I have been given the opportunity to offer you a deal." He inhaled slowly. "The Dark Lord will promote you to Contact, if... If you give up your status as an Aeon Warrior." He stared at me. "I...I..." My mind swirled. I had just been givin the opportunity to become one of the most powerful people in the world. I stuck my hands into my pockets. My right hand touched something. I didn't remember putting anything there. I pulled it out. It was the black envelope. I opened it and read the note. "We have awakened, Chosen One." I smiled. "I'm sorry sir, I can't. I don't know why, I just can't." He frowned and sighed. "I was afraid you would say that. I was instructed that if you said no, I was to kill you."
-
I sit there in the club rubbing my arm. I had to go to the hospital to get it dressed. They had spilled the container of alcohol on it and I "acidentally" electrocuted a male nurse. One thing facinating about the human race is that we tend to deny the odd or strange. I however am both odd and strange. I am part of the thing people try and deny. I am 24, not a bad looking guy, brown hair, dressed in black leather and a vinyl trenchcoat, and I wonder why people try to ignore me. The music in the place was unbelievably loud but I hadn't noticed. I was busy contemplating last nights events. A creature had attacked me. A creature with red eyes had attacked me. A creature with red eyes and a pair of wings had attacked me. A creature had attacked me and almost succeded in killing me... But even stanger than that, I had killed it with electricity from my hand. From my h-a-n-d. It still puzzled me. I had tried ever since I had shocked the nurse to make it work again. It wouldn't. My arm throbbed dully. I was on small doses of valium. I hardly felt the pain. The demon's weapon had sliced clean through the bicep and slightly into the bone. They had to vacum out bone dust but it will heal in time. A few people had tried to talk to me tonight but I remained silent. One of them had been a woman, and hadn't been that bad looking, but I had something on my mind that was quite a bit above sex right now. My cell-phone had gone off twice. Once it was the doctor, checking up, the other had been someone that hung up right away after whispering something. What was I going to do? A woman, one that I knew, approached me. She sat down. "Hows it going Ryan? I heard about your arm. You ok?" I smiled and layed a hand on hers. "I'm fine Amber." I smiled weakly and unreasuringly. "Yeah right. C'mon. Meeting tonight." She gestured to the back door with her thumb and helped me up. I walked with her. The door was marked with a "NO ADMITTANCE" sign. We stepped through i was first. A hand grasped my injured arm tightly making it bleed again. I yelled. A large burly man stepped out of the shadows. "Sorry Mr. Schezar... I thought everyone was inside..." "It's ok Duke." I said sinking to the floor slowly. "It doesn't hurt that badly..." I leaned over and vomited. Amber helped me up. Duke was too afraid to touch me. He must have been afraid he was going to lose his position. We were headed into the depths of the Dark Order. (I may be out for a few days. Gotta write a paper for english class.)
-
Some of you people have it lucky. When you get privilages taken away you only get 1 or 2 tops. When I get grounded, EVERYTHING GOES!! The only thing I can basically do is read. No PS, PS2, X-BOX, GC, T.V., DVD, VCR, COMP, CD's, PHONE, FRIENDS!! My mom won't let me out of her sight... God... I'm surprised she doesn't lock me in the basement. Oh wait! There's a RADIO in the basement!!! [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amiboshi [/i] [B] My parents don't blame things on TV and Video games, and I blame myself when it's my own fault. [/B][/QUOTE] I'm just like amiboshi. When I get in trouble it's always my fault. Haha...
-
The stone was slightly warm in the palm of my hand. It had a flaw in the center that looked slightly like a red eye. I held it up to the light. It was not transparent in any way. I stood up. Suddenly I was cold. I was in the middle of the pentagram holding the black stone. The bulb in my overhead light burst. The shards of glass tinkled down around me. A small yelp escaped my lips. All the saliva in my mouth had dried up. The stone, still clutched in my hand, started to glow. I stared at it. Small bolts of electricity jumped across my hand, but they did not burn... They felt tingly and cold. What was this? I looked around quickly, suddenly feeling watched. Two red eyes ducked out of view outside my window. My heart lept. I clasped the stone in my hand and ran over to the window. I threw up the sash and stuck my head out. There was no one on the fire escape. There was no one anywhere in sight. Something rattled above me. I looked up just in time to see a foot slide onto the roof. On instint i lept out of the window and started running up the fire escape. I clutched the stone. It had grown warm. The fire escape was rickety and rusted. A stair broke as I clammered up. I reached the roof. A figure was perched on the ledge across the roof. I stood up slowly and walked over. About five feet from the man it spoke. "I knew you would follow..." The rasping of the mans voice was bone chilling. "Who are you?" I asked. "A mesenger." "From who?" "Haha... You can't imagine. My Master is more powerful than your small mind can concieve." He stood up. "You will not suceed. The Aeon Warriors WILL fail!" He turned so I could see his face. What little skin that was lying on his face looked burned and charred. The deep, blood red of his eyes bore into my soul. He bent over and put one knee on the ground. "GrrrrrRRRRAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" Two wings exploded from his back. They looked like the wings of a bat but tattered and charred. He lept into the air and hung there, heavily beating his wings. In a rush of black fire, a long bladed staff appeared in his arms. He charged me. I jumped out of the way, feeling the blade pass inched from my face. I landed and a bolt of ligtning shot from my hand and connected with an antena. It crashed to the roof. I stood up and turned around to find my attacker. He was rushing me again, weapon raised. I dove. He caught my arm. I bellowed with pain. The blade had cut deep. I stood up slowly. My eyes flickered with hate. The stone dropped to the ground, no longer bearing the red flaw. He flew at me again. I held up my hand. On it, bolts of electricity jumped from a small red mark in the center. The thing that was attacking me got within about six feet and was hurled backward be a gigantic bolt of blue electricity. It stood up dazed. I walked over to it and forced it down with another bolt. I jumped on it. It blinked twice as I layed my hand on it's forehead. "You can go back to your master," the words seemed to flow freely, without my control, "Tell him that the Aeon Warriors will not be stopped. We will save this world from the evil spawn that has overidden it." Un-Countable volts of electricity flowed into it's head. It burst like a ripe melon. I picked up my hand and wiped it on the things blackened shirt. I stood up and walked back to my apartment,blood running down my arm, silently crying.
-
No offence Carren but I know it annoys the hell out of me when people do my talking for me. If we ever are engaged in a conversation Iwould like you to post your sentence then let me post mine. Don't talk for me please.
-
_________________________________________ Wonders if he is the only one really into the game... _________________________________________ I slammed my locker violently. The day had gone incredibly slowly. The seconds on the clock seemed to crawl by. I pulled out my ID card and punched out. I slipped into my trenchcoat and searched the pockets for things I may have forgotten. I found, first, my keys. Second a piece of rockhard Winterfresh. Third another black envelope. I opened it again and the same thing was written. "We have awakened, chosen one." This time it sent chills down my spine. I crumpled it and tossed it into the gutter. I smelled my hands. They smelled like a basement. I wiped my hands on the coat and walked toward my building. Everything seemed more vivid. I have incredible night vision but this was ridiculous. I could see small animals as they scurried through the bush. I watched people in dark alleys. About three blocks before I was at my building I noticed the door ajar. I figured that one of the other tenants of my building left it open in a drunken stupor. I approaced and walked up the stairs. I was hit with the smell when I entered the hallway of my place. It smelled dank. Like my hands did... I pulled out my switchblade and opened it. I creeped toward my aparment. My door was also open. I held the blade in front of me. I peeked in. My aparment was torn apart. Forgetting my fear I walked in. Every piece of furnature was slashed to pieces. My food was on the floor in one giant puddle. The walls were cut and punched through in a dozen different places. The only place that was clean was a spot on the floor. There was a large pentagram drawn there in something that looked a lot like blood. I had been involved in a lot of stuff but never have I been involved in the black arts. I don't mess with cosmic powers. I surveyed the rest of my aparment, but my eyes contiually moved back to the pentagram... . . . "...ELL HAPPENED TO MY ROOM!!! WHAT KIND OF **** WERE YOU DOING SCHEZAR!!!" I jerked out of my trance. My landlord was about an inch away from my face, and screaming at me. "Huh?" I replied dumbly. He was racing from one part of the aparment to another. His face was blood red and it looked like he was about to have a heart attack. "I SAID WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!!!" I looked at him with a blank expression. "I don't know..." I glanced at the window and it was bright outside. I must have stood there all night. I was still transfixed on the pentagram. "YOUR GETTING KICKED OUT FOR THIS!!! THATS THE LAST STRAW!!!" He stormed out and slammed the door off the hinges. I shook my head and started cleaning up. Something glinted on the floor in the middle of the pentagram. I looked at it. A small black stone on a chain was sitting there. I walked over to it and picked it up...
-
Mountain Biking is awesome. I tried it for about two months over last summer. At the end of the two months i proceeded to flip over the handlebars and crack a rib. My mom made me promise never to do it again untill she is dead. I got about a 30 year wait. Bummer.
-
I stepped out into the glare or mid morning. God how I hated the daytime. I loathed my job. I hated my co-workers. My boss was a glorified dick. The night life was better. No sun to blind you. No having to deal with people you hate... The night life is better. I started walking down the street toward the building where I work. People crossed the street to avoid me. The looked at me then looked away when I glanced toward them. I was used to it. I would expect nothing less of society to label me as a freak. I wear all black. My pants are leather usually, today they are vinal. My shirt is a longsleeve tee and I have on a large black trenchcoat. My hair is parted down the center and perched on my face is a pair of black reflective sunglasses. I loved to attract stares. The store loomed in front of me. It was a Sears. They didn't like me dressing the way I do but they can't fire me unless I give them good reason. I stepped into the employee entrance and punched in my card. I turned the corner and was face to face with my supervisor. "Ryan... You know that you scare away customers with that garb, right?" "Yessir I do. But you and I both know that my friends more than make up for the lost customers. They come here to buy all of their Auto Supplies. Now if you don't mind !sir!, I'd like to get to work." I stepped past him and walked to my locker. I hung up my coat and walked into the store. This particular Sears does not have a dress code. Us employees can wear whatever we damn well please as long as we wear a Sears vest and an ID card. I walked over to the sectin of the store where I work. The auto department. I walked over to a middle aged man. "Can I help you sir?" I said. He was looking at tires. "I sure hope you can." He said stil looking at tires. "The man at the auto store said I needed new tires and recomended this place as the best place to get them. I just can't decide between..." He turned around and looked t me for the first time. His jaw snapped shut and he walked away. I chuckled to myself. This is how it usually was. People would see me and leave. The sliding door opened and the man walked out. One of my friends walked in. I strolled over to meet him. "Hows it hangin' Jay?" I asked. "Not bad, you?" "Can't complain, unless you call this shithole job something to complain about." "Guess you do have something to complain about. Did you guys get that new shipment of rims in yet? Mine got ripped." Jay didn't live in the best part of town, even though his family is rich. He comes here once a week to replace stolen parts and to check out my inventory. "Yeah they're in. Your gonna have to choke out a little more cash from your folks though. 650$ a piece." "Ouch." He opened his wallet and gave me three crisp 1000$ bills. "Taken care of." He smiled and I went to the back room. I grabbed four wheel rims and walked back out. I rang them up at a register and gave him his change. He gave me 200 bucks and left. My boss was staring at me. I turned to him, smiled, waved, and then bowed a little. He made a certain gesture at me and walked to anoter part of the store. I started laughing. I had felt better than I had in weeks. Tonight was going to be wild.
-
Staying awake in algebra..... Or possibly attempting to express affection towards someone but finding out that she dispises the ground you walk on and wants to rip oout your heart and show you the pulsing mass right befor you fall to the floor dead... Not that anything like that has ever happened to me...:bawl:
-
I stepped into the shower slowly. Blood seeped down my left arm, from the small cut above the wrist, splattering th whit tile floor with crimson droplets. I had tried to commit suicide again... I just can't cope anymore. The suicide had failed due to the incredible feeling of pain when I had sliced my arm. All of my sences seemed to be standing on end. I had smelled the catpan from the other room imediately when I had woken up. I grab the washcloth and rub the bar of soap on it distractedly. How was it that the pain was so intence? It had never been before. I had even numbed it with a gel... It still felt like a buring rod. I droped the washcloth over my arm, still not paying attention, and slipped it over my cut. "AHHHHHH!!!" The soap invaded my wound. I dropped the cloth and held my shaking arm. I finished showering and stepped out. I wrapped a towl around myself and started dressing the wound. A bandage and some neosporin and it would be good as new in a week. Someone knocked on my door lightly. I turned and looked at the shadow of two feet under the door. An envelope slipped under the crack and the feet moved away. I walked toward the door and opened it. The hall was deserted. I shut my apartment door and picked up the envelope. It was black and it reeked of a darkplace, like a cellar or basement. I looked on the front and my name was printed in big looping letters. No stamp. My hand trembled as I tore the back open. This seemed to feel right somehow. It was like this is what my dreams have been hinting at. I pulled out the piece of folded paper inside. "We Have Awakened, Chosen One"
-
Name: Ryan Schezar Age: 24 Gender: M Trial: Evil Appearance: Tall, about 6'5" Full black eyes. Black leather pants and a black longsleeve Tee. Blonde hair with brown streaks. A rough beard. Reflective oval sunglasses. A large blood red trenchcoat drags on the ground as he walks. Bio: When I was five my parents abandoned me. I took it horribaly and regressed to a two-year old mind. I was adopted and became incredibly violent to everyone. My adoptive parents took me to a church to seek help. Upon entering my skin began to peel and chaff. They thought it was some kind of mental reaction I had. I drew away from them and was pulled into a world of drugs and sex by age 14. When I was 22 I was bestowed with the gift of an Aeon Warrior. I was given the power of Evil. But I wonder... Is it a blessing or a curse... I was in a world of evil before. I am not quite ready to be fully imersed again...